Nu-7 Balancing Update "3/31/2021"

WantedIdeas

Hold up, @WantedIdeas putting an actual wanted idea? What a rare occurrence...

+Support

Baby Joe and SCP 420-R want better playmates.

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

10 hours ago, WantedIdeas said:

New Job: SCP-252 (Whitelist only)
Description: Nicknamed ‘’Phill’’, SCP-252 is held under custody of MTF Nu-7. Currently marked as Safe-Class, and is mostly used as a testing SCP.
Model: models/tsbb/animals/otter.mdl
Weapons: Keys
Salary: 100000
HP: 10000
Armor: 0
Job Slots: 1
Model Link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=733597338

@Rangiatea
Please?

• Laughing 1

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

+support

This is something we have been lacking for a long time, and seeing it finally put to words is the greatest pleasure I have ever experienced. The new jobs look exciting, and the reworks make me excited to flag on and see what I’ve been missing. Sadly, I am not smart enough to use the new MTF 682, but I’m sure the more erudite of our branch will put the three slots to great use. 
This will breath new life into the branch, nay, the server. Thank you for this contribution.

14 hours ago, Ages said:

Massive +Support

-Much needed update for Nu7

-I still think its a little weak but its alright

-Davy Crocket is very needed for Field Expert

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

22 hours ago, MattOminigo3 said:

+support

Looks balanced all things considered. Nu7 earned this!

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

-Support

All of CI need proton cannons and godmode first for balancing! Hold off until then

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

23 hours ago, MattOminigo3 said:

+support

Looks balanced all things considered. Nu7 earned this!

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

On 3/31/2021 at 5:13 PM, Pillercat said:

+/- Support

+Support because it's a balanced update for the most part and is very needed.

-Support because the Davy Crocket is kind of a silly weapon. A good alternative would be this https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1382102057

somewhat agree with this

|  Former Nu7 IFE IRCN IBHM SGT  | Former Security JFTO SM | Former JWD Warden | Former A1 SF 2LT| Former RRH Guardian Zulu 1                                                                      

• ICE locked this topic