Neo - Trial Moderator:  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Should Neo become a Trial Mod?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Neo

What is your steam name?: [GL] NeoID

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:184445855

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No. The closest I have been to staff is Senior Event Team Member here on SCP-RP

What date did you start playing on the community? 07/10/20

What date did you make your forums account? 07/10/20

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Platinum/Event Team

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? No

Have you donated? Yes - $505 

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe that I can not only meet exceptions for staff, but shatter them. I have proven in my previous work that I am capable of going well beyond where most intend, or ever make, and I hope to keep this streak of shattering what people expect, for betterment of many. I have proven that I am able to provide professionalism, expectations, and effort in my work. I have been trusted in the past in both RP Branches, and Event Team. I have provided as much as I could with my RP rank in the Chaos Insurgency, and I intend to continue doing so. I have also provided as much as I can to Event Team. I have hosted several mass events that require trust, professionalism, and heavy amount of effort to provide. An example of this would be the Site-10 Ending Event, which I had to plan on 5 hour short notice. I was happy with the result, and I hope others were as well. I hope to provide a much more interactive, entertaining, and overall enjoyable community for everyone, and I see no better way to do this than join the staff team. I hope that I have been an excellent member of this community for everyone, and I hope to continue to as well. I hope to help make the community safer, and better managed as a member of the staff team. I admit, I may be bouncing a lot on my shoulders by doing this, but I do not see that as a negative side to this application. With ET, RP Branch, and god knows what else. However, I believe it goes to say something about what I can do. I've balanced ET, RP, School, a Full Time Job, and I clearly believe I still somehow have time for Staff as well, or I wouldn't bother with this application. As for my RP job, I take RP seriously, but I take the community much more serious. I intend to take this staff job as the top of importance, and to take charge at anything harmful to the community with it. I wish to push as best I can for this, and I hope that I can provide something greater as a member of staff. Community has brought a lot into my life, and it's shocking how close together a GMOD RP server's community can be to eachother at times. I want to protect that. Thank you for providing an excellent thing I can come home to, and expect to hop on, and talk to amazing people. I hope you consider me for this position.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would start off by muting them in both voice, and chat just to be safe using "!mute" and "!gag" just to be safe. Followed by a formal warning for the Mass RDM/Staff Diss, I would then explain to them that because of the Mass RDM committed, they would receive a 5 day ban as a secondary offense for their actions. I would inform an admin of the incident, and allow them to issue the 5 day ban.

242424242424242.PNG

Edited by NeoID

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

+Support

-High command in CI

-Senior Event Team

- 0 Warns

- It is the voice of wisdom in CI

-I have seen how he works in stressful situations.

-NEO

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

+support 

Enslaved maintenance, pretty cool 

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

+support

Good app and I also don't see any reason you shouldn't be able to join the staff team.

|  Former Nu7 IFE IRCN IBHM SGT  | Former Security JFTO SM | Former JWD Warden | Former A1 SF 2LT| Former RRH Guardian Zulu 1                                                                      

Oh no. He's coming for my position on staff 😧 But I GUESS he'll be alright... maybeeee...

+Support. REKTIFY NEVER RUNS FROM A CHALLENGE! 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

1 minute ago, Rektify said:

Oh no. He's coming for my position on staff 😧 But I GUESS he'll be alright... maybeeee...

+Support. REKTIFY NEVER RUNS FROM A CHALLENGE! 

Sorry, who are you..?

• Laughing 1

With Best Regards,

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

18 hours ago, MexicanGuy said:

+Support

-High command in CI

-Senior Event Team

- 0 Warns

-NEO

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

On 3/31/2021 at 12:23 AM, MexicanGuy said:

+Support

-High command in CI

-Senior Event Team

- 0 Warns

-NEO

Former D5 VCMDR Travar | Former Event Team Leader ||  Former Admin || Former Nu7 HSU Commissar Requiem || Former RRH 

+ Support 

I am worried about him being senior event team and staff, along with being high command. Be sure to take breaks and do your hardest with all this. Man is awesome, already ET, well known in the community, and quite knowledgeable.

[SCP-RP]

Current : Nothing

Ex MTF E11 1LT Slick | Senior Admin - Support I

1 hour ago, Cogs said:

Cool kid
+support

Im older than you

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

With Best Regards,

+Support, Neo has been a great SET for a long time now, and should do just fine as a Tmod.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector