Gaminglight SCPRP Ban Appeal

Betelgeuse

Steam Name: Betelgeuse

SteamID: [U:1:65126901]

Ingame Name: Betelgeuse (G i g a g o is the previous name when I got banned)

Ban Length: Permanent

Admin that Banned you: Who? (Says on the list)

Reason for Ban: Multiple Incidents of Racial and Homophobic Slurs

Dispute: It's been almost a year since I got permanently banned and I've reflected upon my action long enough to not violate Gaminglight SCP rules again. I might've had a really bad attitude last year, but I've learned enough to be mature from now and on. Other than times where I was not cooperative, I really enjoyed participating and somewhat contributing the community. I would like to take my second and last chance.

-support

While I do believe in people changing for the better that still does not excuse what you have done,

you seem to acknowledge it however and are not making excuses for your actions 

But at the end of the dayRacism and homophobia are not tolerated within our community period. 

I wish you the best and we will see what SMT think is fair

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

This is the player's first appeal of this permanent ban.

Pertenant bans:

03/21/2020, 21:03:00 - SCP - [GL] Chief - Homophobia | Bypassing Chat Filter

02/21/2020, 02:02:00 - SCP - [GL] Doggo - Homophobic comments, MRDM x5, RDM in a sit.

Pertenant warnings:

03/22/2020, 02:28:32 - SCP - [GL] Chief - Racism | Bypassing Chat Filter

This player engaged in multiple uses of homophobic slurs/comments and racial slurs within a month.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

51 minutes ago, Rookieblue said:

This is the player's first appeal of this permanent ban.

Pertenant bans:

03/21/2020, 21:03:00 - SCP - [GL] Chief - Homophobia | Bypassing Chat Filter

02/21/2020, 02:02:00 - SCP - [GL] Doggo - Homophobic comments, MRDM x5, RDM in a sit.

Pertenant warnings:

03/22/2020, 02:28:32 - SCP - [GL] Chief - Racism | Bypassing Chat Filter

This player engaged in multiple uses of homophobic slurs/comments and racial slurs within a month.

I had been playing the SCPRP server for longer than a month and you're certainly right, all of the bans happened within the certain month. I'm not really sure what drove me to do such things. I was probably upset by those justified killings (running past the red line and getting shot at, getting killed in a D-Class raid, engaging in a combat with other D-Class players, etc) While most of those should not consider a FailRP, it's still no excuse for me to lash out and start insulting with derogatory terms. I know I can do better than that and it should be easy to learn the lesson.

I am sure you and any other admins will think, "If I lift the ban on this player, will he repeat the same offensive action?" or "How can I trust this player if he clearly broke the rules many times enough now?"

I have learned enough to know better than being troublesome in the server that I have been coming to for months and I will try my best to avoid being a repeat offender.

I can't think of anything further to dispute my permanent ban, so I'll let the admins decide.

+Support, it's been a year.
If you fuck up again, it'll just be another perma, would only take us 30 seconds anyways.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

1 hour ago, Phillers said:

If you fuck up again, it'll just be another perma, would only take us 30 seconds anyways.

+Support, lots can change about a person over an entire year.  Make sure refresh on the rules and expectations if you do get accepted. 

[SCP-RP]

Current : Nothing

Ex MTF E11 1LT Slick | Senior Admin - Support I

6 hours ago, Phillers said:

It would be considered as mass racism and homophobic so ye. +support

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

Accepted!

To have your warn removed, go to the "Bans" Section at the top of the forums, navigate to your profile, find the warning for this appeal, and for the reason on the appeal, link this post.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro