This poll is closed to new votes

Rank You are Applying For: CPT

In-Game Name: Mar

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:177712110

Current Rank: LT

How long have you been in your current rank?: 3 weeks

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 4

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): I feel that I should be promoted as I have been seeing lots of PD that are just above the rank that I can promote doing more than excellent work within PD. I have been thrown a lot of reports on members of PD and I feel If I were to be promoted in PD more people would come to me as they would be looking for a member of PD that they know what they are doing and know how to punish people the right way. I have been working with lots of other PD commands and watching what they have done as COL, MAJ, and CPT and I feel as if I were to me a CPT that I would be able to show new LT and SM the way that I have seen and learned how to help the PD command. As well as I do watch out for the SM’s that look like they know what they are doing and see how they are ready to move to PD low command. Through my experience as a LT I have been thrown and seen a lot of members go up and down and I feel that I could help the workload off of MAJ and COL that are within the rank that I could help with.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar

+ Support 
Active
Mature 
Professional 
Experienced 

Overall I think mar will be a very good Captain as he is Active Mature Professional and is Command inside other departments so I think he is more than ready for the step up to becoming a Captain and will be very good at his Job like he is now as he is a very good LT and knows what he is doing and is very kind and understanding and patience to New Players and helps them well Become a good member of PD. 

Good Luck Mar 

Cammy_Signature_1.png

5 hours ago, Tyler228 said:

+Support

-Well liked/known amongst community

-Professional

-Experienced

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

+1 

Active 

Mature

Professional 

Ready for captain 

-Posted on phone

exSCU High Command |exSPRT SSGT| exSTATE LT |exPD MAJ| exFBI SSA|ex UMC Level 1 | Current PD SGT MAJ| USMS| FBI  | HRT| State Police|

On 3/28/2021 at 10:20 PM, Vital said:

+Support

-Very Nice

-Good Leader

-Always Rp's

-Very Helpful

Would love to seem him at a higher rank:) Best of luck Mar!

Good person

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

On 3/29/2021 at 8:15 PM, Tyler228 said:

+Support

-Well liked/known amongst community

-Professional

-Experienced

PD MSGT Retried FBI Assistant Director The Operator $100 Donator Gang UMC

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

+support 

Mar would make a great fit for captain as he is very active and mature and overall a great command member 

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

+Support

Active

Mature

Professional

Well liked

known amongst community

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

• Will locked this topic