8 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a senior gm?

• Yes (State Why)
    • No (state Why)

In-game name: [GL]Jensonbarnes

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:196530768

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Vice Commander/Seventh Sister

How long have you been Gamemaster: I have been a gamemaster since — 24/11/2020

Have you received any strikes (please give reasons if applicable): I Dont have any atm aka active strikes

How much time do you have on the server?: 5 weeks

How well do you know the LORE? i know the lore very well, legends not so much unfortunately  

Why do you WANT to become a Senior Gamemaster?: I Want to become a senior gamemaster because i know the responsibility that a senior gamemaster holds and the fact that they manage a very big portion of the gamemaster team, i want to be able to help the gamemaster team and also help emily to the best of my capability, i know that GM Can be quite stressful at times so i want to be able to take off as much stress as possible from emily by helping with many many things that would require my attention, but as of currently as a GM tick X I Defiantly feel like i bring a lot to the gm team as a whole, i do a lot of training's to those that require it (unless im busy) and i also supervise a massive portion of events when they happen to make sure that they go the way the gamemaster wants them to go, i enforce the sop when its needed making sure nobody Breaks any of the guidelines that are put in place.

I want to be able to help keep everything organised at all times such as with roster being updated and making sure that keeps up to date 24/7 and as always i am a very open person meaning anyone can come to me for any issue as i personally don't mind much as i really do love helping people with there problem's/issue's within the gm team!

Why should you be trusted to be a Senior Game Master?: I Should be trusted to be a senior gamemaster because i am already in the rank of senior admin in staff meaning that smt trust me with the supervision and assistance of the staff team and reporting any miss doing's to the superior's of the staff team, as same with enforcing rules for the server meaning i know all of the server rules and enforce them to the best of my capability.

I am also in the position of vcmdr meaning i hold a pretty big responsibility in manging a entire battalion, i make sure that roster gets updated and make sure that the regiment is kept active with plenty of sims rolling out and also plenty of documents updated when needed, and also! making sure that all the officer's are more then capable and ready to deal with any wrong doing's that nco's and enlisted cause.

I Am a very capable person as i am on the server pretty much every single day so i always have the ability to help out gm's with just about anything, i also know one of the biggest thing's as a gm which is common sense, since my time as a gm i have never crashed the server since my time in gm and i know how to manage a massive portion of people on the server as i have hosted an off map with around 80 people with even more people hopping on to around 90 to 95 odd people, so i know how well the server can function and know what can lag the server to a big degree.

Have you mastered ULX?: I Have 100% Mastered ULX I use it daily so i know pretty much every single command there is

Are you experienced with planning Mega Events?: So Far i haven't hosted a mega event but i know how to plan a mega event as in fact i am currently working on a mega event as we speak
Give an example of a mega event: A Mega Event will consist of a set of actors usually being a gm and be in a document prepped 3 days in advanced
Phase 1: A Researcher comes onto the ship with a group of magna guards and the researcher will want to speak to the highest ranking person aboard and inform them that the researcher has discovered a new material that can be used to power entire star destroyer's with a very small amount of the actual material itself, once the highest ranking on gathers everyone for a public debrief to prep for deployment The Researcher And his guards will disappear and everyone will question on why they aint here, then they will call in there hostile fleet! The Trap was successful and they may begin with the assault, The Researcher Has called in a massive hostile Droid Fleet To Destroy the empire's finest Once and for all!! The First assault of droids will come onto the ship killing anyone they see, they plan on destroying the ship so after around 30 minutes of combat the engine core will be heavily damaged due to the conflict so they will make a choice and attempt to fix the engine core or flee and crash onto jakku if they choose to try and fix it they have a very small chance of fixing the engine core and if they flee they will move onto jakku and commence with the next phase

Phase 2: After Crashing on jakku the first thing that will be done is naval will make there way up onto bridge to try and get any and all systems back online with havoc trying to fix the engine core, whilst that is happening the hostile fleet will come down with them to continue the assault and attack them with full force and destroy every last one of the empire! The Rest of the regiments will be required to hold out for as long as possible (45 minutes)to give the havoc and naval enough time to re enable the systems and get the ship back in the air, but strangely enough a havoc unit will discover a energon crystal and will suggest to shove it into the engine core power systems to see if that will fix the engine, it does end up fixing the engine and allows the turbo laser systems to be back online and after that the TL Will start firing at the hostile ship, whilst that is happening naval and havoc will finally get the engine started and running to then finally leave this god for saken place

Phase 3: after they get back into the airspace they will finally have all systems ready to destroy the last of the fleet, they will call in there own imperial Fleet to help provide assistance in destroying the rest, after that they will capture the researcher and have him executed publicly and the Debrief will commence going over what happened.

How active can you be:  I Can be on pretty much every single day for my timezone

Thank you for reading my application, please feel free to give me any kind of criticism and as always, have a nice day everyone!

Edited by jensonbarnes

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

+ Support 

-Always doing intriguing Events

- Very interesting plan for a Mega event

- Overall great person

- Defiantly worthy of SGM

Goodluck Jenson 

| EX Army HC for Imperial | EX DT SNR CMDR |  EX IC VCMDR SEV|
| EX Imperial Head Admin  | 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 |

5 hours ago, River said:

+ Support 

- Overall great person

Goodluck Jenson 

Not to mention he will also make passive events based on a regiment that did something, he did that when I was in medical before

overall massive +1

Its not a war crime if your not caught!

Death solves all problems - No man, no problems.

On 3/29/2021 at 11:28 AM, River said:

+ Support 

- Overall great person

Goodluck Jenson 

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

On 3/28/2021 at 8:50 PM, Dragonrage661 said:

BIG +Support
+Great app
+Very helpful towards other GMs
+Knows what it takes to be a SGM
+All around good/nice guy

Good luck! 

I agree, Good Luck Jenson!

ImperialRP; | Ex Havoc Commander |

On 3/29/2021 at 3:50 AM, Dragonrage661 said:

BIG +Support
+Great app
+Very helpful towards other GMs
+Knows what it takes to be a SGM
+All around good/nice guy

Good luck! 

R. MC EMS LTCOL

Ex. Medical Vice-Commander
"Cringe."

Accepted

| Retired Head Gamemaster Emily | Super Admin Emily | Retired Nu-7 Colonel, Vice Marshal, & Seventh sister |
"if you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchev spacer.png

• Frog locked this topic