Project: M2AY9

๖ۣۜHoney

Name and Research Rank: MC CM SC CPL Honey2799 ,  MC CM SPC Unworthy 1273, SubLT Crystal, MC HS VCMDR Carl, Commodore Matrix , Havoc VCMDR Ryker

Subject(s): Havoc PFC Maybe 9202

Targeted Results: Turn Maybe into a cyborg.. in more complex terms be able to sink mind via wireless connection to a walker and be able to cool his body down via AIO installed onto the heart and Remove both eyes to be able to see what ever M2AY9 aka maybe is connected to for him and for others to see if he so wishes via wirless video feed... Also all tech used was by Havoc VCMDR Ryker who was also in the crowd as this was going on.

Actual Results: At the start of this 2 HOUR SURGERY it started as a simple request turned into a teaching lession for all who participated, All tech used was by Havoc CMD Ryker who was also in the crowd as this was his PFC and was requested by him. The first cut.. We wanted to make sure that Maybe was awake for this or at least Ryker wanted him awake so he offered me some sort of injector that had random fluid in it, Apon asking what was in the injector Ryker procided to tell me Benadryl , Redbull, Alcohol (Vodka) after refusing and bickering about it for 3 min or so i gave in as i wondered what indeed would happen to said subject with this vial of ....fluid... so as the inner curiosity in me i accepted. I made unworthy start us off by letting him inject it as this was his first time doing any surgery he was mainly there for anything I needed him to be for such as bleeding , suction  etc this was a learning opportunity for him. VCMDR Carl stood by and watched his young PFC at the time work with me, Subject Maybe after being shot in the arm with fluid was awake during the entire time but he could not feel anypain... Amaaazing.. He could watch as we dug into him and when it was time to open his head up i could see if he would be okay mentaly and for science! i made the first Large cut from the upper chest to the lower part of his sternum allowing access to the ribcage and then proceded to bone saw threw his ribs above his heart it went good, After the cut was made i made Unworthy remove the ribs that were cut and take out just a bit of blood that started to occur after the bleeding had been set away i think placed the Sticky part of the AIO and stuck it to the heart.. GOOD!  its on there as snug as a bug ..then ran the tub back under the ribs to then bolt down to the middle of sternum allowing to to come out of the skin (think of ironman) and to have the fan run cool air threw and cool the tubes down from the main chest piece apon bolting down the main AIO box i made SubLt Crystal do it as it would give him more help to his future career hopefuly as a medical officer, The problem began at the entry point in which he came in with the drill thus almost shattering the bone in all but do to quick thinking unworthy and i stopped the drill before it was to late and mades SubLT Crystal try again this time with my guided help by holding the hands it worked, The next part came turning it on and as luck would have it ... it worked.. after we made sure the AIO was running smoothly we then began to patch the chest as i made Unworthy do the stiches... He droped the needle.. as SubLT crystal tried  to help he accidently drove it deeper and not even i could find it but out of the blue Ryker pulled out a magnet from his tool compartment on his armor and drove the needle all the way out... some how only managing to cut 1 of the intestine , Since this was a mistake on Unworthlys part from his shacky hand i rubbed the bacta gel on the small cut repairing it and then made him try again but this time held his hands in assitance and once more fixed an issue. ONTO the head we understood what needed to be done but was an extreme risk , Cutting on the visual cortex as a whole and then replacing it entirely with Rykers Part which was a Syntheic Nano Visual Cortex...It looked like a metal box with some rust on it to me that was poorly shaped into what seemed to be a part of the brain ..but could easly mistaken as Jawa droppings ..Disgusting. What i thought of was to have crystal take the bone saw only after i made a cut into the back of the skull then open the skin flaps allowing full view of the skull it self then take the bone saw that crystal was weilding to make a large square cut that would give access to the brain and the cortex we needed BUT due to the unsteady hand of crystal who was nervous as can be i can only imagaine ALMOST  drilled straight threw the skull thus causeing mass brain bleed then death BUT with quick reflexes Unworthy made the save by stopping the saw before it hit to close to home , After that mishap i made crystal do it again in which she did and was succesfull as we guided him threw it ... The brain was exposed and indeed i had to be the one to remove the cortex as this was an extreme action.. I made the cut and succesfuly removed the cortex and placed the new one into place and took a single wire to connect the gap in the brain alowing , Havoc Maybe to have full control over it and to be able to link to the walker or machine if he so desired via wireless , it turned on and we were at this point in bussiness, after removing blood with Unworhthy's suction tool i wanted Crystal  to bolt the rusty plate i had been given by Ryker to the skull as he needed drill practice but this time it worked and the plate was put on and then i made Unworthly do the stiches. At this point all vitals where not good but not bad it was a uneasy settle as his numbers rose and fell but alas we must push on. THE EYES was up next at this point in time Commodore Matrix had walked in and with permission of VCMDR Carl  He helped remove the right eye when the  time came. As we all came to agreement we must move quick for this part as his bodys vitals were to unstable i  made Matrix do the right eye and then Crystal do the left. At first the right eye came out fine Matrix did a wonderful job but crystal needed a little help as the scaple got stuck in the eye and Unworthy could not remove it but with some help from Carl and everyone else we removed the issue before it went to deep into the eye socket then hitting any major vein, After poping both eyes out it was time to place them with Rykers Human/cyber eyes part. I had my wonderful little helpers put the eyes in and with out a doubt in my mind (LOL) it happend both where linked and wired to the socket and thus connected to the brain and then to the Havoc Box. Once again before we did anymore we checked his vitals.....He was crashing and crashing fast! with a random out burst we all freaked  for a moment as i yelled for paddles and as unworthy ran as fast as he could to grab them  , Ryker comes in and saves the day by injecting redbull into the bloodstream and launching it via remote control on hand and some how jumped started his heart.. Oh the wonders of the world... With his vitals stable and everything green lit from the eyes to the brain and the heart it was time to turn on poor Maybe who has been awake and freaking out during the entire thing the only thing to sooth him was me as i had to sing , As we all did the best we could to keep him alive and well sane threw it. With remote in hand i had the honors of launching this Cyborg into action engaging all parts and thus making M2AY9 ALIVE!!

Procedures performed: Large cut, Stiches , Bone saw threw ribs, Bacta gel ,  Removal of both eyes and replacement, Visual cortex removed and then replaced and wired, Vitals shot back to life,  heart being patched with AIO and then drilling into sternum. Plate in head. Full left side of ribcage Plated , Blood sucked from unwanted areas. 

How could the procedure be improved: Firstly i would say this is in fact an amazing thing that should have never happened but in turn it did , i would suggest using medical bay parts and research equipment for less chances of infection as well as more time to be thought out threw all of this as this was brought to me on a whim very quicky. Also never to use the fluid Ryker gave me again..Maybeee.... all and all it was a learning experiance for most people who helped me with this process.  NOTES:ALL OF THIS IS OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD AFTER 2 HOURS IT IS REALLY HARD TO REMEMBER ALL THAT HAS OCCURED BUT THIS IS AS ACCURATE AS I COULD POSSIBLY REMEMBER SORRY TO THOSE I GOT SWITCHED AROUND IF SO BY ACCIDENT BUT IN TURN I FIND THIS TO BE  ACCURATE AS CAN BE.

• Like 2

Wow.

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN