Ahmed’s ban appeal- Denied

Ilovegaminglight

1. Steam Name: glizzygobbler2000

2. Ingame Name: Ahmed

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:0:593289223

4. Ban Length: 1 week

5. Admin that Banned you: Hawkeye

6. Reason for Ban: Racism

7. Dispute: I called someone a bitch or something in chat and I got brought by this one admin after getting muted and then he freezes me for no reason and then he said I said the N-word to this other admin when I don’t even have a mic and I was muted. There isn’t even any proof Hawkeye just beloved him off of his word with no proof.

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

If I remember correctly I was brought into the sit as a request for assistance. Hawkeye asked me to come in and assist with the report. He was banned on request of the other staff members for saying the N-Word. If you can show proof this was false I will gladly support your unban. To admit my memory is a bit fuzzy as I don't remember as much as I should so with point I will support a shorten at the very least for your ban.

Edited by Blizzard

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

Alright I gained information from two staff members who were involved. Due to this I also remembered what happened. From what I remember you were disrespecting people within OOC calling them bitches. Hawkeye then brought you into a sit about the disrespect. Mid sit you said the N-Word in advert. Unfortunately there is lack of evidence on my end so if that effects the out come of this appeal I will understand. 

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

22 hours ago, Blizzard said:

Alright I gained information from two staff members who were involved. Due to this I also remembered what happened. From what I remember you were disrespecting people within OOC calling them bitches. Hawkeye then brought you into a sit about the disrespect. Mid sit you said the N-Word in advert. Unfortunately there is lack of evidence on my end so if that effects the out come of this appeal I will understand. 

Bro who told you it was in advert? The admin was saying that I said it in voice chat. The kid who was saying it was an admin with a long ass name that was a bunch of words in one word and I know he was in SF, he’s looking through logs or something when he suddenly just turns around and looks at me (who doesn’t have a mic btw) and says “what did you just say?” and I have no idea what he’s talking about because again, I don’t have a mic,  and then he goes “did you just say the n-word?” And I’m saying to myself wtf because I was watching fucking YouTube waiting for this dude to stop checking logs and and apparently I said the n-word through my nonexistent microphone which is when he brought in Hawkeye and apparently he brought you in after that to ban me for racism without proof. @Hawkeye @Blizzard oh and I think I found out that kids name it’s @robertomanjini

i was not doing that sit i was in the back looking at it but i was not the person who actually was doing that sit people were complaining (i rec all my sits/brings for reasons) i dont have a clip of you and i watch over them weekly just in the cases of this

so im 90% sure it was someone else i never really dealt with that and i remember btw you saying the nwrod in chat and also in ig chat i dont have a rec of this because it was not my sit

tho other admins also gaged you like 12 times for player dis and also racism

"Hawkeye then brought you into a sit about the disrespect. Mid sit you said the N-Word in advert."

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars