Project: Spinal Overload V1

๖ۣۜHoney

Name and Research Rank: MC CM SC SPC Honey 2799/ MC CM SFC BODA

Subject(s):Lord Lily 

Targeted Results: Replace spinal cord with beskar steel and place a nano chip in the spine to electricute and release a OVERLOAD of adrenaline allowing for a intense boost in both adrenal glands and to open small ports on spine to also release more adrenaline.

Actual Results: SUBJECT was rolled onto tummy after removing the upper fabric i started to make a long cut down from the shoulder blades to the tail bone makeing a medium sized cut allowing for easy accsess to the spine. After opening the SUBJECT up the spine was exposed i started to remove the spinal tissue and nervs very gently undoing the web from the bone from the upper and lower half , with some help from Boda we removed the all the tissue and nervs perfectly after all of it was out i then started to size up the spine to then have a bone saw cut threw the upper half by the shoulder blades and then make a cut on the lower half which in turn i successfuly did. After the bone had been cut i had Boda remove the spine as i wanted him to get his hands dirty plus to make sure blood did not go all over the place then i placed the steel spine into postion then screwed and bolted it into the upper half of the spine that was still regular bone and then lower half of the pelvis bone after that had been done me and boda at the same time slowly and carefuly started to weave and wound the nerve and tissue back onto the spine as if it was always there then snapped the chip into place in the middle in its compartment turned it on and then stiched the entire cut i had made back up.

Procedures performed: Medium sized cut, Bonesawed 2 times threw spine , undid and rewound tissue and nervs to new steel spine , bolted and drilled holes to connect spine to real bones. Added nano chip to spine. 

How could the procedure be improved: Its a 2 person job as this is really risky with undoing ones spinal cord and as such should stay to increase the chances of living of the SUBJECTS who undergo this, For future plans may complete spine to have a truly fully steel spine / bone structure and to remove and replace skull with beskar steel.