Staff Application- Denied

Nemson

Staff Application Format

What is your in-game name?: Nemson

What is your steam name?: Nemson

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:209328961

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) yes, i have been staff on darkrp servers not really on the star wars rp but its pretty much the same but its just diffrent rules and yeah the server i was staff on was EliteLupus as an admin

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) like a week ago 

What date did you make your forums account? 22/03/2021

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Apprentice 

How many warns do you have on the server? 0

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Trail-Mod

Have you read the staff guidelines at 

You will be tested on it: Yes I Did

Timezone: GMT +1

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) : I do believe that i deserve the rank since i was once staff on a big server  which allowed me to do like at least 20 reports daily since that i gained soo much staff expierience and i've also been getting all the people that were breaking rules on this server reported and sorted since i dont allow people breaking rules and making others people life worse on this server / Am really active so i will be able to do as many sits is needed and make sure they are done in my 100 or even 200% abillity.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? i wouldnt even go into details i will just tell them that they are getting banned and thats it if they dont want any explanation of whats happening then just tell the straight away am sorry but u getting banned will cya some other day

-support

never seen you on.

Made forrums account yesterday

only played for a week.

MRDM question is completely wrong.

Unfit for staff in my opinion 

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5