Tex's Ban Appeal- Accepted

Icon For Hire

Steam Name: Tex

Ingame Name: I dont remember

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:78149782

Ban Length: PermaBan

Admin that Banned you: Mr. Valkyrie

Reason for Ban: Advertisement 

Dispute: I got perm banned 4 years ago for accidently posting a link in chat because of an accidental key bind I had from somewhere else. I was never talked to or asked about it prior to my ban. I would like to come back and RP seeing as I didn't really get a chance to 4 years ago. I was 17 then and I am 21 now if that changes anything.

Edited by Icon For Hire
Correct some info that was missing and add some more detail about my case.

-Support
You Advertisement and why would anyone have a bind to advertise unless it was intentional

Edited by ICE

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

honestly if it was for advertising idk if you should come back but you were banned by valk (3 years ago) and you cared enough to make an appeal, like 3 years later. +/- support but maybe we should give him a second chance, up to SMT however to decide

• Like 1

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

+support this was three years ago,

its dedication to come back after that long 

• Like 1

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

2 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

That's them being lazy and just agreeing with what the original person stated.

Ima be lazy and quote rookie🙏🏿

Also while it might be a valk ban you confirmed it to be legitimate and its from 2017 so -/+ support 

That bald Aussie Guy

And I also remember there being like less than 10 people on at that time because I decided to join at like 2-4am pst. I wasn't advertising, it was an accident and I removed the bind afterwards. I won't be mad if I don't get unbanned because I get how it looks, but I had a keybind that I forgot I had and pressed it and immediately got banned with no conversation at all. After 4 years I think it can be let go and I should get a 2nd chance to play.

It's hard to really say anything because people don't just get banned for throwing links to somewhere else once or twice. It takes that person being told more than once before they get banned or they do it so much that they just get banned. Not entirely sure on your case because you were banned by Valk. 

Sure, it was 3 years ago but nobody really can say how much you were actually doing it. I will remain neutral for now.

+/- support.

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

6 minutes ago, ~ vσxιs ~ said:

It's hard to really say anything because people don't just get banned for throwing links to somewhere else once or twice. It takes that person being told more than once before they get banned or they do it so much that they just get banned. Not entirely sure on your case because you were banned by Valk. 

Sure, it was 3 years ago but nobody really can say how much you were actually doing it. I will remain neutral for now.

+/- support.

It literally was once, I accidentally pressed a keybind I forgot I had, but I understand your point

4 minutes ago, Icon For Hire said:

It literally was once, I accidentally pressed a keybind I forgot I had, but I understand your point

Oh believe me, I'm not saying I don't believe you. I'm just going on my past experiences as staff and knowing what I've seen and how it's been done before. 

I wish you best of luck none-the-less though.

• Like 1

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

Eh i give it a +support

while your age doesnt change much cause 17 is still old enough to know what you were doing 

it does seem like an accident and i dont see a huge issue with let him back in if he does genuinely want to RP

and Plus we always have staff on to deal with people advertising so we will catch it if he does and then he goes back to what he currently is 

• Like 1

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

21 hours ago, Mag1c said:

+/- Support
Your Ban Panel
It says you were banned for advertisement, but it was a very long time ago. Also Valkyrie banned you...

Doesn't really matter who banned him. If anything bans attributed to Mr._Valkyrie almost always were spot on and never wrong.

• Laughing 1

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

Keep replys to +/- Supports only please. 
- Support 

Advertising is not allowed but SMT has final say

(not gonna question why you got banned in 1969)

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

On 3/23/2021 at 5:22 AM, Mag1c said:

+/- Support
Your Ban Panel
It says you were banned for advertisement, but it was a very long time ago. Also Valkyrie banned you...

Just because valk banned someone doesn't mean that it was a false ban. Its true he did abuse his power a bit and do false bans but not all of them are. 

but - support

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||