Imperial rp ban appeal- Accepted

Crowww

Steam name: ywabcrow

in game name: Murphy

SteamID : STEAM_0:1:590700422

Admins in game name: Bwaguh

Admins steam name: N/A

What ban I received: LTAP

Why do you think this ban is false: I was leaving debrief and the halls were very crowded and I wanted to get back to iq bunks as fast as possible so I kill binded and apparently there was a shock chasing who didn't call out that he was chasing me so I was unaware (he had a mic). I don't know why he was following me but I was in a crowded area and thought he was going after someone else and like I said he didn't really give signals that he was arresting me so I kill banded without knowing. I also don't know why he was trying to arrest me for but I would have gladly let him if I known he was chasing but like I said it was a crowded hallway he didn't say anything and I was just trying to get back to iq bunks I apologize for not being aware of the situation that had happen.

Crow

Former: Havoc Vice Commander | Eighth Brother | Purge HVYTO COL | ST SCTL CPT | IC SSE SGT | SubLT
200.gif

+Support

-It only shows how he KTAPed. (Which is only a Warnable offense not banable)

-I really don't know why shock were chasing him?

-Im gonna be honest @Purge SPC Murphy I think It was pretty clear that shock were chasing you It wasn't that crowded however I still don't know why shock were trying to arrest you.

As of right now I will be +Supporting this due to the Evidence only showing how he KTAPed.

Edited by [GL] Deez

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

2 hours ago, [GL] Deez said:

+Support

-It only shows how he KTAPed. (Which is only a Warnable offense not banable)

-I really don't know why shock were chasing him?

-Im gonna be honest @Purge SPC Murphy I think It was pretty clear that shock were chasing you It wasn't that crowded however I still don't know why shock were trying to arrest you.

As of right now I will be +Supporting this due to the Evidence only showing how he KTAPed.

There is no LTAP provided...

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

+SUPPORT
KTAP Is simply not a bannable offence and i don't know why he banned you for ktap
If you weren't aware that you were getting chased the staff member could've just arrested you to compensate for the situation as that is what he should've of done.

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

+support

This is not a ban offense its a verbal waring and even if he does it a lot its still at that point just a warning not a full ban

im just going to say im not supporting this because he did something right im saying support because it does not deserve a ban PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DONT DO THIS!!!!

shock gets really mad when people do that and its a think shock takes very serious 

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

2 hours ago, jensonbarnes said:

+SUPPORT
KTAP Is simply not a bannable offence and i don't know why he banned you for ktap
If you weren't aware that you were getting chased the staff member could've just arrested you to compensate for the situation as that is what he should've of done.

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
sasuke GIF

2 hours ago, jensonbarnes said:

+SUPPORT

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

3 hours ago, jensonbarnes said:

+SUPPORT

〖ImperialRP〗Ex: 69th Medical Corps Commander (4/12/21 - 6/10/21)Senior ModeratorGM0 || Current: N/A || Ph.D. in Minging | ❤️ Medical

"Mmmmm Monkey" ~ Sun Tzu

Medical_emblem.png.2130abd51a4e7aab05326b0a9a4b8327.png

@Bobafett3999- Please provide Evidence of LTAP & I will change it, However for now...

+Support

- No Evidence of LTAP provided,
- KTAP is a Warn, Not a Bannable Offense,
- You said in the clip after one KTAP, That it's "Bannable" - That's just false information...

Edited by Kieran ♡

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

29 minutes ago, PTOB said:

Probably due to Mic Spam

To be fair he only played it for a total of 5 seconds and it wasn't even that loud but I guess it would still be considered MicSpam (total of 2 seconds in the first part) 

36 minutes ago, Kieran ♡ said:

+Support

- No Evidence of LTAP provided,
- KTAP is a Warn, Not a Bannable Offense,
- You said in the clip after one KTAP, That it's "Bannable" - That's just false information...

Former: Darth Vader

Former: Super Administrator | Forum Diplomat | Support Advisor

4 hours ago, jensonbarnes said:

+SUPPORT

Vice Admiral | Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Staff

Staff of the Month July 2021