Spoon's Application

Spoonbwai

1. Whats your in-game name and rank: MC SG RSE SSGT Spoon 0767

2: Whats your timezone?: EST

3: Whats your SteamID?: STEAM_0:0:133996858

4: Why do you want to be a medical officer?: I want to go higher in the ranks and take a step forward in responsibility.

5: Whats your activity like on a scale from 1 to 10: 9

6: Why should you be a medical officer?: I know in the medical ranks and I take my job as a NCO very seriously. I try my best at all the tasks given to me and I am a leader in so cases. I want to rise up and show other medical the good and become a role model

7: How well do you command other troopers?: I will try to be a great leader who can demand his troops to follow his orders but calm and nice enough that I don't seems so hard so I can have their respect. I respect all people even if they don't respect me. But I do everyone to try there hardest when it comes to medical

8: Why should we accept your application over other applications?: I will try my hardest. That All I can say. I know other will give more than what I said but that All I can give and more.

• Like 1

That Guy Spoon | Oppression

Ranks:
SCP : AHOME Bwai CI RVG SFC Bwai    

Imperial: Ex. 69th CPT Director of Research | Ex. SMO Captain of the Naval Branch

MASSIVE SUPPORT!

+spoon you have been one of the guys in medical that i most get along with you deserve the position because of how long i see you online i would have put that 9 to a 12 i normally see you on and you are an active member in medical

+leadership

+friendly

+kind

for me those are the definitions you as a person describe.

GL!!!

Robertomanjini

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

22 hours ago, robertomanjini said:

MASSIVE SUPPORT!

+spoon you have been one of the guys in medical that i most get along with you deserve the position because of how long i see you online i would have put that 9 to a 12 i normally see you on and you are an active member in medical

+leadership

+friendly

+kind

for me those are the definitions you as a person describe.

GL!!!

Hmm, Your pretty good at this whole medical thing.  😄

MO Lieutenant Chaos

"Only the purest chaos for the purest people!"

DENIED
Medical 2nd LT spots are currently full. Feel free to reapply in a week!

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN