Bwaguh - Staff abuse/player report- Denied

Droz(Fish)

1. Your In-game: Triko

2. Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:429529912

3. The admin's name in-game: Bwaguh

4. The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL] Bwaguh

5. What did the admin do: FailRP (Press hyperspace button)

6. Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED): Garrys_Mod_22_03_2021_20_04_53.png?width

7. What do you believe should happen to the admin: A verbal warn/Strike

8. Any extra information: This was made on behalf of ELPH due to him claiming that his account is glitched, and I followed the staff report format as I cannot see the player report format for some reason

Its not a war crime if your not caught!

Death solves all problems - No man, no problems.

• Manager

This doesn't prove anything of him pressing the hyperspace button except for him saying it was him but it could just be a joke.

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

7 hours ago, Nimo said:

This doesn't prove anything of him pressing the hyperspace button except for him saying it was him but it could just be a joke.

I was making a joke I will say I was being a little mingy but at no point did I pressed the hyperspace button I was just joking. I'm not sure why you'd make a report on this you could of just asked me.

4 hours ago, Bobafett3999 said:

I was making a joke I will say I was being a little mingy but at no point did I pressed the hyperspace button I was just joking. I'm not sure why you'd make a report on this you could of just asked me.

You said you did in OOC, in my opinion this is a valid report. Staff should not be minging either. +support 

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

25 minutes ago, [GL] Bacon/Buck said:

You said you did in OOC, in my opinion this is a valid report. Staff should not be minging either. +support 

The report is to warn him for fail rp which he clearly didn't. Also Just because he said that doesn't mean that he did it.

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

As a staff member he is expected to maintain a professional manner at all times but even if he says he pushed the hyperspace button doesn't mean he actually did, realistically in this situation you should be making a report on him for failrp if he was minging that badly so -support

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

3 hours ago, [GL] Deez said:

If there is no Clip or anything to show that he actually pressed the hyperspace button then -Support.

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟