Research Project: Cellular Reconstruction Via Algae Collected From Small Plants [v1]

vintage dior

Name and Research Rank:

Research Trainee Ketamine

Subject(s):

Reesting

Targeted Results:

Successfully using nanotechnology and processed tissue samples created from algae collected on Hoth as an alternative to hand applied stitches during surgery. 

Actual Results:

The collection of tissue and processing was fairly successful, we had no issue with the nanites until halfway through the surgery when they attempted to repair skin already repaired. The surgery was ended and the rest of the flesh wound was repaired via stitches, resulting in half nanite produced flesh and half stitched organic flesh.

Procedures performed:

The subject was strapped in and put to rest on a table, as a small tissue sample was collected. The tissue sample was processed and replicated via non-life threatening algae collected from Hoth. The surgery droid used to distribute nanotech was then placed near the subject and started, ejecting a small amount of nanites into the flesh wound which began to essentially spray the area with the produced tissue. Unfortunately halfway through the nanites began to overheat and had to be removed. The small amount of wound left was repaired via stitches and the subject was awoken. The area that was repaired via nanites he said felt no pain but he could indeed feel where the stitches were applied.

How could the procedure be improved:

I would like to run the experiment again, I must spend time perfecting the nanites while also introducing more and more processed samples collected from other planets to possibly gain better results. I would also like to see over time if the algae reacts to his organic bodies, or begins to rot over time due to being an algae.

The positives from this experiment range from creating medical facilities on smaller planets capable of repairing wounds much faster during combat and having much more cheaper and sustainable ways to heal larger more drastic wounds.

ab52625_59011.jpg

the man behind the poggers.

Oh My God Wow GIF