Project: DH AKA Dream Hack

๖ۣۜHoney

Name and Research Rank: MC CM SC PFC Honey 2799

Subject(s):ST Pvt Vertigo 3341 / Vertigo 3340 (Subjects where twins )

Targeted Results: Be able to connect a wire via hub in the back of the skull to screen in order to see ones Dreams  visual and auditory

Actual Results: SUBJECT 3341 surgery for DH  Did indeed go well at first , Making a small cut in back of head then takeing out a portion of the skull to place in one of my nano boxes for brain hookups this was a extra hard one indeed do to the fact of hooking up wires all over the brain to each cortex in order for this to work, The visual wire went smoothly and stuck to the cortex like glue onto the auditory wire though..  The wire seemed to have a short circut that could have been anything! from the nano box to the wire having a fray in it and somehow having direct  access to the brain electromagnetic pulses.  What ever caused this to happen did not end so well for 3441 as his auditory cortex was blown like a hot pancake and melted skin i did succeed in cutting it out to try to save the rest of the brain but due to so much bleeding and swelling and well burning he did not make it and subject did have to be put down with leathal does of Ketamine  as for his final wishes before being put under for surgery. May 3341 live on in my books for SCIENCE!!

SUBJECT 3340 the twin brother to 3341 outraged by his brothers death wanted the same surgrey done on him even if it means death to reunite with his brother in the after life... Very touching indeed.. I began the same way as i did his brother letting him know his options IF apon brain death or other extreme accidents was to happen. Surgery had begun once more and this time i was not going to let the same mistake happen again , The cuts the drilling the removal of skull all went well all wires to each and every single cortex and a wire the connected both sides of the brain to the nano box went... Outstanding... The last hurdle in this endeavor was to turn the box on connect it to the screen and seeing / hearing what the dream was and then close 3340 up and make sure upon wake up no mental damage was done... SUCCESS!! The dream did show up on screen and i could also hear the dream...(Due to privacy laws i cannot tell anyone other then medical doctors intrested in the dream about the dream it self , Not even in this log). Upon waking up 3340 all motor and speaking skills was in fact working other then light swelling in the back of the head and minor headace 3340 was sent home with the correct perscription and of course a lolipop. 

Procedures performed: Small cut in back of head. Removal of small section of skull. The removal of a cortex. The stiches and plate placement. The wiring for the box to each cortex. 

How could the procedure be improved: This must be a 2 person job i would never do this again alone UNLESS begged to by a subject , Due to high risks of the amount of wiring needed to be done anything could have happend but at a cost for science non the less, Nano wires may be thinned out in the future also making tiny bandaide like ribbions to connect things rather then having a behive of wires glued to the upper place ment of skull.