Would I make a good Forum Diplomat?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. What is your oppinion?

• Yes.
    • No.

In-Game Name: 501st Senior Commander Milford

Steam Name: [GL] Sphersta

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:59351617

What is your staff rank and the server you work in? I'm currently an Admin as well as Senior gamemaster on the ImperialRP server.

How often are you online on the forums? I look at the forums everyday, I'm constantly looking through sub forums and commenting/giving my input on topics.

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat? Throughout my time on other communities I had to manage as well as maintain reports and posts. This gave me a lot of experience with how most CPs work on websites as well as in general how to go about managing posts. I already know most things like how to lock, move, hide, and navigate forums which gives me an edge on most other applicants. I have also shown my extreme activity via in game and forums. If given the opportunity to become a forum diplomat I know I would be able to handle and do my job to the highest caliber since I already know I'm qualified enough for it. 

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision? I would say over my time of being Commander of a battalion as well as staff I've learned what good judgement is. It's not easy to please everyone and in no way shape or form will everyone be satisfied. Recently I had to deal with one of the hardest situations, it was brought up to me about both my VCMDRs that had reports on them. I was tasked with giving my opinion as well as sharing what I believe should happen. I had to step back from looking at the situation as their friend and had to look at it as their Senior Commander. It also wasn't an easy solution as both of them were demoted from their position. To be involved with that report and given a play by play knowing fully what would happen to my friends is difficult as I genuinely care about them. But in that instance I had to put my feelings aside and look at the bigger picture.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers? If someone was banned and made a post in attempts to be unbanned it should be left at that. Although if they as spamming on other topics because they are upset then it's obviously a ploy for attention. At that point they should be talked to about it and or given post restrictions for a certain time period. If they continue to cause problems a more severe punishment should be issued. 

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal? At no point in a warning appeal/report should someone be hostile towards another. It's one thing to argue like adults but when it gets to the point of not actually assisting in the argument it's more of a player dispute. They should both be warned and talked to about their actions and told to stop commenting. If any posts are too far they should be hidden and a more severe punishment should be handed out if they continue.

Retired General | Resigned Assistant Head-Gamemaster & ImperialRP Super Admin 

GM of the month February 2021 / Staff of the month March 2021

2 hours ago, TotalbanRJ said:

+Support
Active
Competent
Good app

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

2 hours ago, TotalbanRJ said:

+Support
Active
Competent
Good app

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

On 3/21/2021 at 10:24 PM, TotalbanRJ said:

+Support
Active
Competent
Good app

Competent person in my eyes and i agree with RJ In this so good luck milford!

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

On 3/21/2021 at 10:24 PM, TotalbanRJ said:

+Support
Active
Competent
Good app

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

On 3/21/2021 at 6:24 PM, TotalbanRJ said:

+Support
Active
Competent
Good app

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

• Head of Staff
On 3/21/2021 at 5:24 PM, TotalbanRJ said:

+Support
Active
Competent
Good app

Make this man a forums diplomat

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

On 3/21/2021 at 5:24 PM, TotalbanRJ said:

+Support
Active
Competent
Good app

〖ImperialRP〗Ex: 69th Medical Corps Commander (4/12/21 - 6/10/21)Senior ModeratorGM0 || Current: N/A || Ph.D. in Minging | ❤️ Medical

"Mmmmm Monkey" ~ Sun Tzu

Medical_emblem.png.2130abd51a4e7aab05326b0a9a4b8327.png

Application Accepted!

Thank you for your application to the Forum Diplomats, your application has been approved! You will be receiving more information on onboarding onto the Forum Diplomat team via discord!

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021