Rockets Officer Application

Rocket299

Poll for Rockets App  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should Rocket be a officer?

• Yes.
    • No.

Use the format below when applying for the position of officer (2nd LT) Only SSGT+ May apply. Advertising your application(EX: Hey can you check out my application?)  can result in a DNP and demotion. 

1. Whats your in-game name and rank:(Ex: MC HS SNR CMDR Blarg 2512): MC SG DPD MSG Rocket 5567

2: Whats your timezone?: EST

3: Whats your SteamID?: STEAM_0:1:123782461

4: Why do you want to be a medical officer?: Because I believe I am qualified. As well as able to lead. A huge example of this is me being DPD in research. Since my first day in Research I was able to get it way more active than it used to be. I also believe I could be a good role model for other medical showing good strategies for checkups, surgeries, and just general medical knowledge that would be useful to know.

5: Whats your activity like on a scale from 1 to 10: (1 being terrible activity and 10 being on daily for a while): 8.5

6: Why should you be a medical officer?: Because I believe I'd be a good fit for medical officer. I believe that I am capable of being a good officer and therefore a good role model for new troopers of the battalion. I've already brought research activity up proving I can lead.  Furthermore, with the Rank of 2LT I would be able to help more troopers more effectively and help troopers on a wider scale as an officer.

7: How well do you command other troopers?: I believe I command my troopers well. I can give easy to understand orders and explain them in few words allowing for quick communication in tense scenarios.

8: Why should we accept your application over other applications?: Because the sooner I get officer the sooner I can help the new troopers of medical and the current ones. I would be genuinely honored to be an officer here as I have enjoyed working with the lovely people of medical very much since I joined. 

• Like 1

- Good Leadership Skills

- App Is a little Small 

- Active often

- Proven to be Trusted by shown dedication and hard work

- Great Fit for Officer

Good Luck! Hope to work along side you.

"What's that Outside? OHH! OUUHHH!"                                                                                             | Ex ImperialRP Senior Moderator | | Ex RG SNR Guard | | Ex Medical LTCOL | 
                                                   tumblr_o2v48r0M571ufwwv5o1_540.gif

On 3/21/2021 at 10:27 AM, Black Cat said:

- Good Leadership Skills

- App Is a little Small 

- Active often

- Great Fit for Officer

Amazing Researcher, was my first pick for DPD.

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

On 3/21/2021 at 11:27 AM, Black Cat said:

- Good Leadership Skills

- App Is a little Small 

- Active often

- Great Fit for Officer

One of my favorite researchers, good luck!

MO Lieutenant Chaos

"Only the purest chaos for the purest people!"

+massive support

Rocket, you have been one of the nicest people in medical i have talked to i think you have the leadership of a vice commander and you are a friendly guy to talk to i honestly feel you would be a great officer just not only been active but also having a best of an app hopefully everything goes great and i wish to see you as an officer.

GL!!! 

Robertomanjini

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

ACCEPTED

Congratulations on getting 2nd LT. If you haven't gotten training already please speak to Me, Carl, Blarg or Kami.

〖ImperialRP〗Ex: 69th Medical Corps Commander (4/12/21 - 6/10/21)Senior ModeratorGM0 || Current: N/A || Ph.D. in Minging | ❤️ Medical

"Mmmmm Monkey" ~ Sun Tzu

Medical_emblem.png.2130abd51a4e7aab05326b0a9a4b8327.png