Saint - Senior Admin Application - Denied

Saint :)

Should Saint become a Senior Admin?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Should Saint become a Senior Admin?

• Yes (Please put why)
    • No (Please put why)

-Support.
While I think Saint is a good fit for his current position, I believe that he has yet to show sufficient maturity and competence to be considered for a Senior Admin (and in extent of that, A Super Admin) position. 

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

-Support
Saint is a relatively likeable person.
However, in terms of a Senior Administrator position, Saint has yet to prove himself worthy of it.
Despite recently being diagnosed with Covid-19, and relatively poor activity, Saint still decided to apply, which is where his shortcomings are, in my opinion.
However, I would have to agree to an extent that you need to show more maturity and competence, as Phill had just stated.
Nonetheless, I wish you luck on achieving such a position, and I hope to see you up here sometime soon.

On 3/21/2021 at 2:34 AM, SDFvzbdraefDempsy said:

-Support I've seen you for awhile, and all I've seen from you is sucking up to high ranks for power, I think a lot of people see this too. It started out with Zeus when you wanted a higher rank in E11, and it expanded into other members of the server, I honestly don't see you fit for any position of power. You are also very easily frustrated which I do not think is very characteristic of a good staff member.

To add on to this you even recently used your newly gained power as E11 Commander to blacklist me stating "I can finally blacklist Dempsy", showing clear player targeting as a command member, and bad use of power.

I also rarely see you on staff.

Many people may see differently than me, but this is just how I see things.

I agree with Dempsy on that one, I believe you lack the maturity (coming from me) for the senior admin position as you used to often run your mouth without thinking back when I was still on the server, I remember my last interaction with you, the day I resigned, I calmly joined the E-11 command emergency meeting and without even having said anything, you told me "Daniels, shut the fuck up". And this is only one of the many things that happened. You also announced that you had Covid-19 and said yourself that your activity was going to be down for a bit, so this really wasn't the right time to apply. 

-Support

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

Denied.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept your promotion application. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."