Saint - Senior Admin Application - Denied

Saint :)

Should Saint become a Senior Admin?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Should Saint become a Senior Admin?

• Yes (Please put why)
    • No (Please put why)

What is your in-game name?:

Saint

What is your steam name?: 

[GL] saint ♚

What is your steam ID?:

STEAM_0:1:60490775

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

I have been a previous member of the Gaminglight Staff team before back in 2016 when I was involved with the MethRP server, and I rose to the rank of Admin, and I am currently an Admin on SCP-RP.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

I am proud to say that I have been with the Gaminglight Community since the start, because the SchoolRP server was actually the first ever GMOD server that I had played on.

What date did you make your forums account?:

July 11, 2016

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

Event Admin

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 

I am proud to say that in all the years I’ve been playing in this community, I don’t have a single warning.

Here is the link to the screenshot = https://gyazo.com/964be464aa79dc6aedcd52a7b7f22bf7

Have you donated?

Yes, I have donated $234 USD.

What rank are you applying for? :

Senior Admin

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?

No, I don't play any other communities besides this one on Garry's Mod.

Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it: 

Yes, I have read the rules and guidelines entirely and understand them completely.

Timezone: 

I currently reside in the Eastern Standard Timezone.

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Manager: Igneous

Head of Staff: Rangiatea

Head Admin: Max Holland, Gamikzone

Superadmin: Zerg, Emily

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) :

I believe I could be a good member of this rank for a lot of different reasons.

Loyalty:

Throughout all of the time that I have been around and playing GMOD, I have always gone back to this amazing community and have always enjoyed my experience in this community. This community is unlike any other that I have been a part of, and I wish to be able to help this community grow in whatever ways that I can, and I feel like being a part of the upper echelon of the staff team will definitely allow me to help make a difference in this community.

Personality:

Growing up, I have always been a person that looks out for other people, and I believe that that definitely translated into some of the experiences I have had with this server, whether it’d be me applying for Support so I could help people with whatever issues they were having across Gaminglight, or me trying to be a mentor for other people in the server, and helping people to grow and thrive in the community.

When it comes to my reputation, I feel like I have a good standing with a lot of people on the server because I am a really laid back and chill guy, and I feel like that standing can be translated out to everyone across the community because I have done a lot to branch out to all of the other servers in the community. I held a very important position in PoliceRP, I currently hold a high position in SCP-RP, and I have had good relations with everyone over on ImperialRP, and so I feel like I really did a great job at developing a really good reputation with everyone over the time that I have been around.

Activity:

I am pretty active on the server right now, however I will say that my activity is definitely being limited right now due to me dealing with Covid, because this disease has really been kicking my butt lately, but I have tried to do everything I can to push through and continue to pump out really good activity, and provide the community with as much as I can. I have proven before that I am a very active member of the community, whether it’d be being in the Teamspeak everyday for hours on end, or being on the server for hours on end, I feel like I can safely say that my activity is really well for the most part.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? :

If I were taking the sit, I would bring both parties involved and hear both of their respective sides, and I would be sure to look into the logs to see if the story is congruent to what the logs say. If during the sit the person that is being accused of RDM starts to get aggressive and curse at me, I would mute or gag them and tell them that they need to relax because if they continue, it will only lead to a harsher punishment because I am a bit of a lenient person, and that I try to come up with a solution that is beneficial to both parties, but if they continue, I will just administer a warning for the disrespect, and give them the appropriate ban.

Please pick and answer one of the questions only if applying for Senior Moderator. If applying for Admin pick two and answer them. If applying for Senior Admin you must answer all three. Answering more than the required amount of questions for the rank you are applying for will result in your application being denied.

Q1: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?:

If the situation were becoming toxic, I would separate all of the players so that the situation didn't grow any more toxic or unproductive, and I would talk to each person individually. If it were getting to the point where even talking to each of the 5 people individually isn't getting anywhere, I will only talk to the person who made the sit, and make sure that only the people that remain are them, and the person they are accusing. After that I will deal with the situation accordingly, and issue the proper punishments.

Q2: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving?:

I would just issue the punishment in accordance to the staff handbook and let them know if they continue to break rules, it will result in further punishments. I would then return them after issuing the punishment and continue to spectate them to prevent the person from causing further problems

Q3: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this?:

If they are new to the server I would give them a verbal and tell them why that is considered a bug and why it is affecting the RP of others. I will then return them and spectate them for a short time to make sure they don’t repeat it. If they repeat it, I shall issue a warning and ban if necessary.

Once again, I just want to say thank you for taking the time to read my application, and for giving me the opportunity to be on the Staff Team again, and allow me to get to this point! 🙂

- Saint

Edited by Saint :)

While you are a nice person to talk to, I cannot support you for Senior Admin at this moment. 

You are currently in somewhat of a slump right now, with your current situations holding you back for the past month or two. Your time with staff and staffing in general has taken somewhat of a nosedive as of recent, and while I do think you can do a good job, I don't believe its the best time for you to apply.

I have had an experience where you where quite heated/frustrated, but that doesn't define how you staff. More of a character thing.

-Support, I think you can get it, you just need to recoup and be a bit more consistent, once you're fully recovered from everything.

Edited by Bread
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

lol, lmao even

On 3/21/2021 at 1:55 AM, Bread said:

While you are a nice person to talk to, I cannot support you for Senior Admin at this moment. 

You are currently in somewhat of a slump right now, with your current situations holding you back for the past month or two. Your time with staff and staffing in general has taken somewhat of a nosedive as of recent, and while I do think you can do a good job, I don't believe its the best time for you to apply.

I have had an experience where you where quite heated/frustrated, but that doesn't define how you staff. More of a character thing.

-Support, I think you can get it, you just need to recoup and be a bit more consistent, once you're fully recovered from everything.

-Support I've seen you for awhile, and all I've seen from you is sucking up to high ranks for power, I think a lot of people see this too. It started out with Zeus when you wanted a higher rank in E11, and it expanded into other members of the server, I honestly don't see you fit for any position of power. You are also very easily frustrated which I do not think is very characteristic of a good staff member.

To add on to this you even recently used your newly gained power as E11 Commander to blacklist me stating "I can finally blacklist Dempsy", showing clear player targeting as a command member, and bad use of power.

I also rarely see you on staff.

And on top of all this you are extremely disrespectful to people, when I didn't even know who you were, you were really disrespectful to me, and I've seen you be disrespectful to other people too. A great example of this is with Daniels, when you told him to "Shut the fuck up" for no reason when he joined a meeting earlier this week. You also have an extremely low patience level and can get very hotheaded to people while taking staff sits, which is just an awful trait for even a Trial Moderator.  As of now I don't see you fit for ANY staff rank unless you can start being more respectful.

Many people may see differently than me, but this is just how I see things.

Edited by SDFvzbdraefDempsy

31 minutes ago, Saint 🙂 said:

To start off, I haven't blacklisted you, I had put you on a Do Not Train for right now to determine what to do with you, because this was the 4th or 5th time that I've had to remove you from the Branch, and the previous time that I had to remove you was because you were harassing Site Administration over a demotion that was made that you weren't happy with, which that time you were Blacklisted temporarily. I said "I can finally blacklist Dempsy" as a joke because that was a running joke for a while

you sent me this DM then blocked me before i could respond image.thumb.png.b2377e04477e5d95bc2674b0ffdc6afb.png

31 minutes ago, Saint 🙂 said:

This is honestly just amusing to me because I haven't once sucked up for any form of power recently

"recently"  -- ive also heard people say you've sucked up to them, such as mateo and even zeus

Edited by SDFvzbdraefDempsy

19 minutes ago, SDFvzbdraefDempsy said:

you sent me this DM then blocked me before i could respond image.thumb.png.b2377e04477e5d95bc2674b0ffdc6afb.png

"recently"

Yes, I gave you that one last shot, and you blew it. I have not yet blacklisted you. If you look at the Blacklist sheet, I haven't put you on it. And I had blocked you again because I had had you blocked beforehand when you were harassing Site Administration and me because I didn't want there to be any further issues. I had only unblocked you to inform you of what we had talked about, that is why I went and blocked you right after.

19 minutes ago, SDFvzbdraefDempsy said:

"recently"  -- ive also heard people say you've sucked up to them, such as mateo

When I mean recently, I am talking about for the past couple months since Zeus had been gone, you also didn't quote when I was talking about how I did when I was under Zeus' shoulder until I reached the rank of Staff Sergeant because that was when he was still around. After that I was on my own working hard. And when Mateo was around, I was the one who had tried to pick him up after he was completely de-motivated, and I have the pictures and proof to back that up if you are so inclined to say that I was sucking up to Mateo. I tried to help Mateo with the branch, never did I ever suck up to him.

I do not want this application to be filled with us going back and forth, if you really wish to talk about this; I can unblock you and we can talk about it more in the DMs.

Edited by Saint :)

1 hour ago, SDFvzbdraefDempsy said:

-Support I've seen you for awhile, and all I've seen from you is sucking up to high ranks for power, I think a lot of people see this too. It started out with Zeus when you wanted a higher rank in E11, and it expanded into other members of the server, I honestly don't see you fit for any position of power. You are also very easily frustrated which I do not think is very characteristic of a good staff member.

To add on to this you even recently used your newly gained power as E11 Commander to blacklist me stating "I can finally blacklist Dempsy", showing clear player targeting as a command member, and bad use of power.

Though I'm not keen on involving myself in an argument, but after your seeing your response I believe your opinion is completely biased.

1. Awhile ago when the Daniels was demoted from his position you went out of your way to harass the Site Administration & Saint at that time, which resulted in you getting Blacklisted from the branch temporarily
2. You went out of your way to cause problems, either it be freeing D-Class to kill your fellow branch members, or disobeying orders from your higher ranks since you disliked them.
3. Now lastly, you have a grudge towards Saint in many manners as he wouldn't let you minge unlike previous members of command would, instead of settling down you continued to try & make the problems.

Though even if you are biased there are some points that have some meaning behind them.

3 hours ago, Saint 🙂 said:

What is your in-game name?:

Saint

What is your steam name?: 

[GL] saint ♚

What is your steam ID?:

STEAM_0:1:60490775

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

I have been a previous member of the Gaminglight Staff team before back in 2016 when I was involved with the MethRP server, and I rose to the rank of Admin, and I am currently an Admin on SCP-RP.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

I am proud to say that I have been with the Gaminglight Community since the start, because the SchoolRP server was actually the first ever GMOD server that I had played on.

What date did you make your forums account?:

July 11, 2016

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

Event Admin

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 

I am proud to say that in all the years I’ve been playing in this community, I don’t have a single warning.

Here is the link to the screenshot = https://gyazo.com/964be464aa79dc6aedcd52a7b7f22bf7

Have you donated?

Yes, I have donated $234 USD.

What rank are you applying for? :

Senior Admin

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?

No, I don't play any other communities besides this one on Garry's Mod.

Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it: 

Yes, I have read the rules and guidelines entirely and understand them completely.

Timezone: 

I currently reside in the Eastern Standard Timezone.

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Manager: Igneous

Head of Staff: Rangiatea

Head Admin: Max Holland, Gamikzone

Superadmin: Zerg, Emily

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) :

I believe I could be a good member of this rank for a lot of different reasons.

Loyalty:

Throughout all of the time that I have been around and playing GMOD, I have always gone back to this amazing community and have always enjoyed my experience in this community. This community is unlike any other that I have been a part of, and I wish to be able to help this community grow in whatever ways that I can, and I feel like being a part of the upper echelon of the staff team will definitely allow me to help make a difference in this community.

Personality:

Growing up, I have always been a person that looks out for other people, and I believe that that definitely translated into some of the experiences I have had with this server, whether it’d be me applying for Support so I could help people with whatever issues they were having across Gaminglight, or me trying to be a mentor for other people in the server, and helping people to grow and thrive in the community.

When it comes to my reputation, I feel like I have a good standing with a lot of people on the server because I am a really laid back and chill guy, and I feel like that standing can be translated out to everyone across the community because I have done a lot to branch out to all of the other servers in the community. I held a very important position in PoliceRP, I currently hold a high position in SCP-RP, and I have had good relations with everyone over on ImperialRP, and so I feel like I really did a great job at developing a really good reputation with everyone over the time that I have been around.

Activity:

I am pretty active on the server right now, however I will say that my activity is definitely being limited right now due to me dealing with Covid, because this disease has really been kicking my butt lately, but I have tried to do everything I can to push through and continue to pump out really good activity, and provide the community with as much as I can. I have proven before that I am a very active member of the community, whether it’d be being in the Teamspeak everyday for hours on end, or being on the server for hours on end, I feel like I can safely say that my activity is really well for the most part.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? :

If I were taking the sit, I would bring both parties involved and hear both of their respective sides, and I would be sure to look into the logs to see if the story is congruent to what the logs say. If during the sit the person that is being accused of RDM starts to get aggressive and curse at me, I would mute or gag them and tell them that they need to relax because if they continue, it will only lead to a harsher punishment because I am a bit of a lenient person, and that I try to come up with a solution that is beneficial to both parties, but if they continue, I will just administer a warning for the disrespect, and give them the appropriate ban.

Please pick and answer one of the questions only if applying for Senior Moderator. If applying for Admin pick two and answer them. If applying for Senior Admin you must answer all three. Answering more than the required amount of questions for the rank you are applying for will result in your application being denied.

Q1: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?:

If the situation were becoming toxic, I would separate all of the players so that the situation didn't grow any more toxic or unproductive, and I would talk to each person individually. If it were getting to the point where even talking to each of the 5 people individually isn't getting anywhere, I will only talk to the person who made the sit, and make sure that only the people that remain are them, and the person they are accusing. After that I will deal with the situation accordingly, and issue the proper punishments.

Q2: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving?:

I would just issue the punishment in accordance to the staff handbook and let them know if they continue to break rules, it will result in further punishments. I would then return them after issuing the punishment and continue to spectate them to prevent the person from causing further problems

Q3: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this?:

If they are new to the server I would give them a verbal and tell them why that is considered a bug and why it is affecting the RP of others. I will then return them and spectate them for a short time to make sure they don’t repeat it. If they repeat it, I shall issue a warning and ban if necessary.

Once again, I just want to say thank you for taking the time to read my application, and for giving me the opportunity to be on the Staff Team again, and allow me to get to this point! 🙂

- Saint

- Support

- Overall I believe you aren't ready for the position of Senior Admin as it's a rank that means SMT will be viewing you as someone who can become a Superadmin.
- For someone to become a Senior Admin they must have good leadership skills, as well as good relations with everyone not only the people in higher positions.
- You need to interact with the lower staff & become a role model for them to follow, try to interact & help them, as well as lend them your advice.
- Some people may view your attitude towards others as sour, in any manner try to remain respectful with everyone & treat them as an equal, even among your friends you should maintain a respectful frame of mind as some may view you as being rude.
- You're hardheaded in some means, as you don't easily correct yourself in an argument even when you're wrong.

You're a good guy & I know you have good intentions but you need to work on yourself staff wise as well as on your personality, though I wish the best of luck.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

[- Sector Advisor Lucifer | Head Admin of ImperialRP -]

~ Our duty as Soldiers is to protect the Empire, no matter the cost... ~

+Support

- I think he is very qualified in comparison to the other Admins that can receive the rank.

- He works very well with most members of the community and has a pretty well received reputation.

- I think that also you should stop being a kiss ass.

You're a good staff member and I think the fact that you are on the verge of death with COVID-19 could make up for your inactivity. 

Xarillia for Senior Admin

Edited by enuz 💣
  • Thanks 1

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

+ support 

- I feel like saint has put a lot of effort into the server even with his current situation of health.

- Also I haven't personally had any issues with saint and he has always been very friendly.

I think overall he deserves a shot at the position of senior admin. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Dang said:

+ support 

- I feel like saint has put a lot of effort into the server even with his current situation of health.

- Also I haven't personally had any issues with saint and he has always been very friendly.

[Just Apple I Suppose]

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Dang said:

+ support 

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

+ Support

- Excellent member of the community, who seeks the source of issues before coming up with a resolve. 

- Acts as a fine leader, well capable enough in staff for the position
-Truly does seek for overall betterment for everyone, which I personally respect
- Application is well written. Meets the expectations
- Though you have been sick, I think its safe to say it makes up for your recent "consistency" and overall activity.

The hell are you guys saying? You can't count his recent activity against him. He's battling a virus that has claimed 2.71 million lives, and still makes as much of an attempt as he can. Thats dedication, even if it is limited. Can be very rushed into things at times, but that's not always a bad thing. Not always a great thing either, but I think he can have a chance. Worst comes to worst, he fails trial period and gets moved back down. I see no reason why he cannot shoot for the opportunity. 

Edited by NeoID

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

+support

You tried to stay consistent with your activity on the server, which shows your dedication and care for the server, even though you are battling a virus that has claimed many lives. If I were to be me, I would have just left right there. Other than that.

4 hours ago, Dang said:

+ support 

osu! achiever? I don't know

40 minutes ago, NeoID said:

+ Support

- Excellent member of the community, who seeks the source of issues before coming up with a resolve. 

-Truly does seek for overall betterment for everyone, which I personally respect
- Though you have been sick, I think its safe to say it makes up for your recent "consistency" and overall activity.

The hell are you guys saying? You can't count his recent activity against him. He's battling a virus that has claimed 2.71 million lives, and still makes as much of an attempt as he can. Thats dedication, even if it is limited. Can be very rushed into things at times, but that's not always a bad thing. Not always a great thing either, but I think he can have a chance. Worst comes to worst, he fails trial period and gets moved back down. I see no reason why he cannot shoot for the opportunity. 

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

1 hour ago, NeoID said:

+ Support

Free From GL ❤️

1 hour ago, NeoID said:

The hell are you guys saying? You can't count his recent activity against him.

Not trying to start an argument. We have to consider his RECENT activity, he's applying NOW. If he didn't want his current activity considered he should apply when he's feeling better...

If you would like to discuss this further my discord DMs are now open.

• Gaminglight Love 1

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

6 hours ago, enuz 💣 said:

+Support

- I think he is very qualified in comparison to the other Admins that can receive the rank.

- He works very well with most members of the community and has a pretty well received reputation.

- I think that also you should stop being a kiss ass.

You're a good staff member and I think the fact that you are on the verge of death with COVID-19 could make up for your inactivity. 

Xarillia for Senior Admin

Gl bro.

CI CMDR
CC: CI Requiem Squad XH-76
Biggest DMC Fan

4 minutes ago, IgnisNuts said:

you are on the verge of death with COVID-19 could make up for your inactivity.

Hmmmmmmm. I don't think you say this to people when they're trying to get a promotion and prove they're working towards it.

From what I've seen: Saint has been a good admin, but that was when he got on. Since he's been sick, he has been getting on the server to staff less and getting on to mess around more. I'm not trying to say his sickness is the reason he's holding back on being the good staff he is/was, I'm just trying to say maybe right now isn't the time to put in an application. 

I do believe however: Saint, as I said is a good admin (when he's doing it) so I really hope you put another application in when you're healthier and can show everyone you deserve it!

+/- support 

Boar Loves You

1 hour ago, NeoID said:

+ Support

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

16 hours ago, SDFvzbdraefDempsy said:

-Support 

These are all things I have seen before 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

19 hours ago, Bread said:

Couldn't have said it better myself

I think you need more time

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

+/- support 

Only thing I have to say at the moment is that he's actively trying to improve his time on staff as a response to the concerns about his activity, he's been on staff and I've briefly spoken with him on the server recently, he's trying to improve.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

5 hours ago, Luxxy said:

Hmmmmmmm. I don't think you say this to people when they're trying to get a promotion and prove they're working towards it.

From what I've seen: Saint has been a good admin, but that was when he got on. Since he's been sick, he has been getting on the server to staff less and getting on to mess around more. I'm not trying to say his sickness is the reason he's holding back on being the good staff he is/was, I'm just trying to say maybe right now isn't the time to put in an application. 

I do believe however: Saint, as I said is a good admin (when he's doing it) so I really hope you put another application in when you're healthier and can show everyone you deserve it!

+/- support 

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

18 hours ago, [GL] Lucifer said:

Though I'm not keen on involving myself in an argument, but after your seeing your response I believe your opinion is completely biased.

1. Awhile ago when the Daniels was demoted from his position you went out of your way to harass the Site Administration & Saint at that time, which resulted in you getting Blacklisted from the branch temporarily
2. You went out of your way to cause problems, either it be freeing D-Class to kill your fellow branch members, or disobeying orders from your higher ranks since you disliked them.
3. Now lastly, you have a grudge towards Saint in many manners as he wouldn't let you minge unlike previous members of command would, instead of settling down you continued to try & make the problems.

Though even if you are biased there are some points that have some meaning behind them.

- Support

- Overall I believe you aren't ready for the position of Senior Admin as it's a rank that means SMT will be viewing you as someone who can become a Superadmin.
- For someone to become a Senior Admin they must have good leadership skills, as well as good relations with everyone not only the people in higher positions.
- You need to interact with the lower staff & become a role model for them to follow, try to interact & help them, as well as lend them your advice.
- Some people may view your attitude towards others as sour, in any manner try to remain respectful with everyone & treat them as an equal, even among your friends you should maintain a respectful frame of mind as some may view you as being rude.
- You're hardheaded in some means, as you don't easily correct yourself in an argument even when you're wrong.

You're a good guy & I know you have good intentions but you need to work on yourself staff wise as well as on your personality, though I wish the best of luck.

On 3/21/2021 at 1:55 AM, Bread said:

23 hours ago, NeoID said:

+ Support

removed ci general toaster

Ad-468x90-removebg-preview.png.8e07acf530dac2bf477e3a66beb599ba.png