Staff Application ImperialRP- Accepted

Chico

What is your in-game name?: Chico

What is your steam name?: Darth Terror

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:85654658

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I've staffed for a different game called SCPSL and I run a server as a Manager.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 5/5/2020 is when I started playing.

What date did you make your forums account? 1/24/21 or January 24th.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? User

How many warns do you have on the server? I have 1 Warn for FailRP.

Have you donated? No.

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod.

Have you read the staff guidelines. Yes

Timezone: CST

Permission (Admin+ need this): Don't need to for Trial Mod.

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I believe I deserve this rank because I'm a kinda well known person around the community or at least the ImperialRP Gaminglight Server. Secondly I believe I would make a good staff member as I like to talk to the community and friends in the discord server and ingame. I am also a patient person when it comes to being staff on a server but overall want to see the server thrive and grow as I play on it! 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First Thing I would do is take the person to where I would do my sits and tell them to be quiet or I would gag them, If they don't listen to me the first time I would gag them and bring the person who made the report to the sit as well. Next I would talk to the person who made the report about the Mass RDM and check logs using !blogs to see if the person I gagged RDMed. If the claims that the person who accused the RDMer is true I will warn him with the !warn command and warn the RDMer then call and Admin or Higher and ask the Admin if he could issue a 5 day ban on the RDMer, I will then close the sit and return the person who made the sit back to where they were.

Chico /  Former Head Gamemaster |
Former ImperialRP Head of Staff

+ support 

- Good answer to the RDM question 

- Known in the community 

- Good answer for the second to last question

overall Good luck and hope to see you join the staff team

| EX Army HC for Imperial | EX DT SNR CMDR |  EX IC VCMDR SEV|
| EX Imperial Head Admin  | 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 |

1 hour ago, River said:

+ support 

- Good answer to the RDM question 

- Known in the community 

- Good answer for the second to last question

overall Good luck and hope to see you join the staff team

Love yah Chico, would be an amazing member in the staff team! 

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

+Support

-Well Known

-Good App

Cool guy, however Duel staffing isn't allowed, unless you meant you RAN a server. 

Quote: "Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I've staffed for a different game called SCPSL and I run a server as a Manager."

7). Staff members are not allowed to hold staff positions with other communities. - From the Staff handbook

Edited by Azir

1 hour ago, Azir said:

+Support

-Well Known

-Good App

Cool guy, however Duel staffing isn't allowed, unless you meant you RAN a server. 

Quote: "Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I've staffed for a different game called SCPSL and I run a server as a Manager."

7). Staff members are not allowed to hold staff positions with other communities. - From the Staff handbook

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

5 hours ago, Azir said:

+Support

-Well Known

-Good App

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

5 hours ago, Azir said:

+Support

-Well Known

-Good App

8 hours ago, Azir said:

+Support

-Well Known

-Good App

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

ACCEPTED!

Trainings will be held on Wednesdays at 5PM EST, you'll need to join our TeamSpeak and go into the waiting room of an Imperial Head Admin 's office (if the member is online then feel free to notify him of your presence).

world things GIF
『Retired Head of Staff on ImperialRP』