1. 1. Should Nebel be a 501st VCMDR

• Yes
    • No

Questions

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

501st HVYAL LTC Nebel 1943

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

501st Legion

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to be a vice commander for the 501st for many reasons. First off I feel like I am a very active member of the regiment and know just about everything that goes on in the regiment.  Second I am very dedicated to the 501st, almost all of my time on the server is spent on the 501st jobs. As well I know just about every NCO and higher and how they interact with each other,  which allows me to have the NCOs and Officers interact in a way that will positively create an orderly environment within the 501st.  Finally I feel like the 501st is in a good position when it comes to activity but we need to keep it up by frequently running SIMS and trainings, which I want to kick into overdrive by encouraging the Officers to host such events and to show that dedication to keeping the 501st active will be rewarded. 

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

424 Hours or 2+ weeks

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The primary purpose of a commander is to keep the unit alive, through constantly maintaining pressure on anyone who is able to do tryouts to do them as frequently as possible, and to lead SIMs and trainings for your unit. But this can also be accomplished through encouraging Officers to lead their own and giving advice to those Officers. You can also attract more recruits by keeping the regiment as good looking as possible which can be done through removing minges, and having other regiments join in and participate in your trainings and SIMs which can impress them by looking as best as you can in front of the other units. Such as having excellent communication and adept troopers who have been well drilled in their expertise, which circles around to having more trainings and SIMs to improve your battalion to the best it can be. I believe that all roles of a Commander on some level are the most important because any job you do will affect other roles you have in the battalion such as failing to remove minges will cause less serious people to join the battalion and the less people you have who take it seriously will cause you to have less NCOs which means that it makes your job to increase activity harder, Every action you take or don't take will cause an effect on the battalion as a whole which is important for you to understand that every single action should be well thought out and with the best intentions of the battalion in mind.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I can be trusted to be a Commander because I care about the position and how I am viewed by my peers, As well as I take pride in doing my job to the best of my ability which I will continue to do. I also have a very good comprehension of the duties and roles of a Vice Commander.

7. How often can you be Online? :

Everyday for 3-9 hours

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

No Warnings

Edited by NebelFir

Keeper of the Turdium Pantaloons 

200.gif

Former: Marshal Commander, 501st Senior Commander, SF Vice Marshall, 501st "Stinky" HVYL, & Former 501st Fossil.
[ Also really bad at PvP plz no bully. ]

HUGE +SUPPORT
-Nebel is a long time player and knows how things run
-Knows the logistics of what it take to be a VCMDR
-Nice person
-Great leader
-Dedicated to 501st
-Has held the position of LTCOL for as long as I can remember and is ready/deserves a position like this.

Good Luck Nebel! -EX. 501st ARCL MAJ Katie

Current: 501st SHVY 2LT Katie ARCT15, R ST CPT Lucy 2010

(First Shore Trooper Lead)

“Don't be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.”

tumblr_inline_o6nvufxGOc1t0ijhl_500.gif

1 minute ago, SilentCall_01 said:

HUGE +SUPPORT
-Nice person
-Great leader
-Dedicated to 501st
-Has held the position of LTCOL for as long as I can remember and is ready/deserves a position like this.

Nova LTCOL Matrix
Retired SF Vice Marshal Matrix 1307 -- Retired ST VCMDR Matrix 6766
- Retired Admiral Matrix
ezgif-3-3d71640d537b.gif.92f66a74b1dce64d79f73e3060dab170.gif

35 minutes ago, SilentCall_01 said:

HUGE +SUPPORT
-Nice person
-Great leader
-Dedicated to 501st

| 501st Vice Commander 5031 |

| Trial Gamemaster  |

Ex: MO Commander | | Squad Lead High Rise | Moderator

season 1 defenders of peace GIF by Star Wars

45 minutes ago, SilentCall_01 said:

HUGE +SUPPORT
-Nice person
-Great leader
-Dedicated to 501st

IF CMDR | President of Kazakhstan | Iden Versio 

53 minutes ago, SilentCall_01 said:

HUGE +SUPPORT
-Nice person
-Great leader
-Dedicated to 501st

Cat GIF

Stamped by Deaky

+Support
One of the people I support the most in the 501st he is a really likeable guy and will address any issue you need to bring up with him. He has vast knowledge in document work and can do plenty of Roster work.
+Active
+Nice Guy
+Knows what he is doing
+Amazing Leader
+Calm and Collected

Good Luck Nebel!

Current: 47th Duelist Euronymous 501st CMDR Pisces
Previous: SHGO Senior Guard Kuiyn | 501st HVYAL CPT Pisces 2223 | AO SubLT Pisces | GM VIII | Shore CQB SSGT Pisces TK2223 | DT SSGT WC1 | SO Lieutenant Nova | Purge BAL MAJ Pisces GB12
"
Wanna see how I got these warns?"