Edgy's 501st Vice Commander Application

EdgyDabz

Would Edgy make a good 501st Vice Commander?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Is Edgy fit to be a 501st Vice-Commander?

• Yes
    • No

Edgy's 501st Vice Commander Application

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

501st HVYL ARC COL Edgy 2413

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

I am applying for the 501st Vice Commander position.

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I have been in the 501st regiment for almost 4 months now, and there is not a single day where I do not enjoy being in the regiment, and now that the opportunity  to become a Vice-commander has returned, I am again taking this chance to take a shot for the role. It has been my goal since I joined the regiment to become the Vice-Commander, and I am truly happy to devote time to this battalion and those in it. The reason I want to be the 501st Vice-commander is because I want to be someone that those in the 501st look up to and follow for advice. I am also very happy with helping fellow troopers in and outside of the 501st, and I very much look forward to being able to do it as a Vice-commander, as it allows me more freedom in how I capable I am in helping troopers. I deeply care for this regiment and all who are in it, and being a Vice-commander for the 501st is, in my eyes, a step that I can take that shows that I am going to continue to dedicate myself to the betterment of this battalion.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I have a total of 783 hours total on the server, equivalent to 33 days in-game (via BattleMetrics, as of the making of this application).

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The commanders and vice-commanders of a regiment are given many responsibilities and duties that they are expected to fulfill given their position. One of the largest responsibilities of being a good commander/vice commander is to be the one that your troopers look up to for guidance on how they should be, such as how to act as well as who they want to be. You are to be an example that the troopers you lead, as well as troopers of other regiments look to for guidance and leadership while also fulfilling their duties as part of command. That being said, another responsibility of being a commander/vice commander is being on top of being in touch with some of the command team, as well as those who are in your regiment in order to keep your regiment well managed and (ooc) fun for people to be a part of and join and play on. Finally, on the more technical side of a vice commanders responsibilities, you also need to make sure you are keeping the roster and documents fresh and up to date, while also listening to recommendations that troopers may give you, and relaying the information to the commander(s).

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

A Vice-commander is a very important role within a regiment, as it is part of their job to take care of any internal issues that may arise, whether it be a dispute between troopers, or something is wrong with the roster that may need to be fixed. As the current Heavy-lead for the 501st, I have experience in dealing with issues on a technical standpoint when it comes to roster management and document accuracy, as well as being the Colonel for the 501st, there are many occasions where I have dealt with affairs occurring between troopers and issues they had. I have also been approached by other people about issues they may have with someone within the ranks of the 501st (whether they approach me in-game or message me through the Discord or TeamSpeak), and have provided solutions that left both parties involved content with each other and being fair yet just for any punishment that may need to be issued to someone who has done something wrong. Overall, I would have to say that I am a reliable and approachable person who will make sure that any issues brought to my attention are at the least payed mind to higher ranking command, if not, settled by me, and this is why I believe I should be trusted for this Vice-commander position.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I am always online everyday, for around 3 or 4 hours, if not more.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I have 1 warning in SCP-RP, for NLR l RDM.

I would also like to thank you for the time you took to read my application, and any response is greatly appreciated.

Edited by EdgyDabz

501st Vice Commander IC SSE SGT

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.cc4adb98004435283118aa4359b4e6e6.gif

HUGGGEEEE+SUPPORT

-Edgy is always on

-Loves helping people

-Extremely Dedicated

-Very deserving of this position

GOOD LUCK EDGY

Royal Guard // Former Vice Sovereign Protector Kir Kanos // Ryan 
                                                image.png.3d7e952b58f241caafffa7247420529c.png                                                  

Just now, HolyRyan said:

HUGGGEEEE+SUPPORT

-Edgy is always on

-Loves helping people

-Extremely Dedicated

GOOD LUCK EDGY

Could not have said this better myself, good luck 

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

OMEGA +Support
+ Activity is off the charts
+ One of the genuinely nicest people I've ever meet on the server
+ Extremely experienced and versed in 501st SOP's and the battalion in and of itself
+ Leads the battalion alongside it's day to day needs
+ You are honestly the most deserving person for the position of Vice Commander for the battalion 501st.

Wishing you the best of luck man, even though you don't need it!!! 🙂 

• Like 1

Ex-Sovereign Protector Ved Kennede| Padré Steel | Senior Moderator

image.png.500e84e1011882dfd01364d333b4744a.png

1 hour ago, HolyRyan said:

HUGGGEEEE+SUPPORT

-Edgy is always on

-Loves helping people

-Extremely Dedicated

GOOD LUCK EDGY

| 501st Vice Commander 5031 |

| Trial Gamemaster  |

Ex: MO Commander | | Squad Lead High Rise | Moderator

season 1 defenders of peace GIF by Star Wars

Biggg +support
-You might be my competition for the spot of 501st VCMDR but you fucking deserve this spot. Overall great person and command member

-Active, good leader

-Would make a GREAT leader of the 501st

Good luck!

{{ ImperialRP -  Naval Vice Admiral - Chief Medical Overseer - }}

{{ Divisions - Senior Administrator - Senior Game Master  }}

3 hours ago, Stinker said:

OMEGA +Support
+ Extremely experienced and versed in 501st SOP's and the battalion in and of itself
+ You are honestly the most deserving person for the position of Vice Commander for the battalion 501st.

Good Luck Edgy! -With love EX. 501st ARCL MAJ Katie

Current: 501st SHVY 2LT Katie ARCT15, R ST CPT Lucy 2010

(First Shore Trooper Lead)

“Don't be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.”

tumblr_inline_o6nvufxGOc1t0ijhl_500.gif

3 hours ago, Stinker said:

OMEGA +Support

Former/Retired: IC CMDR 1138 Boss | IC VCMDR 1262 Scorch x2

+Support

-Activity is amazing

-Experienced, one of the oldest members as of now

-Great HVYL

-Very nice person to be around

Keeper of the Turdium Pantaloons 

200.gif

Former: Marshal Commander, 501st Senior Commander, SF Vice Marshall, 501st "Stinky" HVYL, & Former 501st Fossil.
[ Also really bad at PvP plz no bully. ]

4 hours ago, Stinker said:

OMEGA +Support

spacer.png
  Ex. Admin | Ex. Gideon Hask

19 hours ago, Stinker said:

OMEGA +Support

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

+Support
Edgy is a really really easy to speak to guy, he knows how to deal with situations professionally and without issue.
+Active
+Does plenty for the battalion

-Could do more for HVY In my opinion 

Good Luck Edgy!

Current: 47th Duelist Euronymous 501st CMDR Pisces
Previous: SHGO Senior Guard Kuiyn | 501st HVYAL CPT Pisces 2223 | AO SubLT Pisces | GM VIII | Shore CQB SSGT Pisces TK2223 | DT SSGT WC1 | SO Lieutenant Nova | Purge BAL MAJ Pisces GB12
"
Wanna see how I got these warns?"