Project BNC

๖ۣۜHoney

Name and Research Rank: MC S PFC Honey

Subject(s):
501ST SPC JIMMY

Targeted Results: Place a nano chip into the back of the brain into the occipital lobe then connect 2 wires to the Auditory cortex on each side of brain that will then connect to 2 tiny micro cam's into the corena of both eyes that will alow the user to think and use there brain to send Electro pulses to pull up a Hud into both eyes alowing them  to surf the web and be able to hear what they are watching as well as see it as a overlay over there vision (Both cams have 8k)

Actual Results: SUBJECT was eager to participate in the project, Upon being placed under i did a small cut in the back of head but by accident cut way to deep non the less making it more  difficult patch up later... Then used a bone saw to make a small square into the skull which worked wonderfully after some assistance then gently placed both connecters to the auditory cortex in which both sat beautifuly after that i begin to patch the skull back with a metal plate and then stiched up the deep wound which will in turn take longer to heal. Onto the eyes i scraped out both corneas and placed both micro cams into them on the right eye it worked and sat wonderful.. on the left i did slip a little making a wound to the eye ball but was patched before any more damage could be done which will also take longer to heal and may cause future eye sight loss in the future as only time will tell but can be patched. Both eyes should heal over the chip making it more snug then it already is. Upon waking up SUBJECT he began to activate the chip by blicking in both eyes at a rapid pace of 3 times to turn on and off which then by thought he was able to think what he wanted to see or look up and was able to hear aswell what he was watching SUBJECT was amazed at the 8k vision he had now been seeing aswell as the faint glow of blue from the micro cams in his eyes that he has. 

Procedures performed: Cut back of head . Used bone saw for the removal of a small square on his skull. Scraped both corneas out of eyes.

How could the procedure be improved: Hardware updates in future for better connectivity to brain allowing only 1 wire or none to be attached aswell as a comeplete vision reroute with out the micro cams.