Am I fit for the position?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Am I fit for the position?

• Yes. (State Why)
    • No. (State Why)

Classy's Grand Admiral Thrawn Application

What is your IGN? (In Game Name)

Classy

Why do you want to be Grand Admiral Thrawn?
I wish to become Grand Admiral Thrawn so I may overlook all Naval and Army performances and affairs. It is to the best of my belief that having someone who wishes to support each individual on the server in SHC would benefit to the betterment of all HC, which in turn would be able to assist each Naval/Army battalion on the server, creating a better experience for most of the player base. I believe I have gained enough experience in the course of over 14 months on the server to uphold this RP rank. I feel ready for the next position to further increase my experience in managing different pieces of roleplay and RP structuring. I wish to further be involved within Army affairs and responsibilities and offer all my experience and management in an effort to support what I may as an overseer of the Imperial Army. I have been here for quite some time and have enjoyed almost every minute of my time, so therefore I wish to expand upon my roles within the server to involve myself in many more things as a means of not only my enjoyment and immersion but others' as well. I have gotten a lot of approval since my join date on January 1st and I wish to increase this because I am confident in my capability within the role of Senior High Command.

How much game time do you have on the server in the past month?
Within the past month I have nearly exactly 100 hours played on ImperialRP.

What is the Main Purpose of a Grand Admiral Thrawn?
I believe the main purpose of a Grand Admiral Thrawn as the first position of Senior High Command is to oversee all duties and affairs of the entirety of both the Imperial Navy and the Imperial Army. Grand Admiral Thrawn should be able to communicate with other HC members if they are not able to fulfill their duty properly, and should reprimand them given they simply are not able to.

Why should we trust you to be Grand Admiral Thrawn?
Overall
You should trust me to be Grand Admiral Thrawn because in my near 5 months of experience as Grand Moff Tarkin, and about 7 months as a High Command member, I have upheld each duty of all ranks I have received within HC. I have yet to breach the trust of my fellow High Command members and my superiors alike nor do I plan on betraying them any time in the future whatsoever. I have stood responsible for all my actions within the server and will continue to do so as I attempt to break the standard. I take into consideration each idea given to me rather than throw them away, give my own opinion on them, and if need be I ask my peers and other High Command members their own opinions, then decide based on every factor I’ve been represented including my own ideas, to go through with the idea or not. This is arguably is a good concept to base decisions command decisions on, and I believe it would benefit our command members, and whether suggestions or ideas, may benefit the player base overall. I heavily involve myself in roleplay on the server, which is a great characteristic to have on a semi-serious RP server. I've yet to make of many biased decisions or calls in all my time as a command member as far as I can tell, and I believe it is imperative to be able to make promotions and give proper opinions based on facts and attributes rather than personal thoughts about a member. 
Naval
A large majority of my time in ImperialRP has been spent in Naval. Since being recruited into the role of Crewman by Hobbs since he was a Commodore, I have progressed through each rank in the battalion and have not been striked nor reprimanded whatsoever. I have gone through with even the toughest of decisions within Naval based on what is within each set of guidelines I've followed to help me in said decisions. Since becoming Grand Moff, we have set a great feat within Naval and have gone above and beyond in our regiment by obtaining 28 Naval on the server, our regimental record. I have been able to set up a great command structure within the Imperial Navy with NHC in both a Fleet Admiral and High Admiral, filled Admiral spots and a very structured Low Command team who almost all succeed in amusing not only myself but many other members of the server with their great work. I have trained many people for their positions since they have been promoted, and with my guidelines I've trained them on, most have failed to impress me in being able to get to great heights within the battalion. I also have spread great influence upon Medical and MO since I had been a Chief Medical Overseer, and I attempted my best to help them grow in strength since they were in need.
Naval Battalions
Since the transition of DT, IF, and SF to Naval from Army, I have taken very close looks at potential command members, and I have brought in some of the best command members into the role of VCMDR+ and more.
Death Trooper - I have been able to make good command members out of DT, two of them being able to have achieved High Command Ranks. Currently Death Trooper is in good condition under the current Security Director the very competent commander.
Starfighter - Through my command, I have been enabled three great command teams within SF, all of which have given SF great success and prosperity within the server. SF has remained very active since Sully became a Vice Marshall and almost achieved Senior Marshall who would've been the first. We actually have been able to see our very first Senior Marshall in PTOB who in my opinion was one of the greatest command members I have had. Myself and WiN have also sought to improve the battalion further through approval of suggestions and more.
Inferno Squad - In my job of supervising these Naval Battalions, I have finally been able to set up a filled command team within Inferno who have been picking up the battalion immensely and with great zest and ability. I have also approved of a more improved ranking structure in IF and wish to further it in the future as IF grows in popularity.

How often can you be Online?
I can be online most of my time each day after school, which can be up to 6-7 hours at a time.

Do you have any Warnings? (What for?)
I have zero active warnings, however I have a previous warning for Mic Spam on MilitaryRP that I was given in July 24th of 2020.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Edited by ClassyBuck
  • Like 1
  • Heart-Eyes 1

Former Grand Admiral Thrawn

• Manager

+Support

Has been in Naval for a very long time now.

Has a lot of experience as Naval and as High Command.

Leads Naval very well (Broke the record of 25 Naval on at once)

Great Leader and Competence

Amazing Effort, really shows what he has accomplished as his time as Grand Moff Tarkin and Naval High/Senior Command in general.

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

2 minutes ago, Nimo said:

+Support

Amazing Effort, really shows what he has accomplished as his time as Grand Moff Tarkin and Naval High/Senior Command in general.

Same as RJ's, Excellent Candidate. 

I don't know who the FUCK is going to get it because you are both such good options lmao.

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

3 minutes ago, Nimo said:

+Support

Good luck Classy.

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

23 minutes ago, Nimo said:

+Support

{{ ImperialRP -  Naval Vice Admiral - Chief Medical Overseer - }}

{{ Divisions - Senior Administrator - Senior Game Master  }}

+Support
-Extremely dedicated to the server
-Has great experience
-Unbias & fit for the position 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

29 minutes ago, Nimo said:

+Support

[SCP-RP] Retired: CI RND DHOR/RA/CIN,  Engineer/OS, Omi9 Maj, SET.

[IMP-RP] Previous: CMO Captain, SFL, Tank VCMDR Shock VCMDR GMVIII

Officially Married to Mary 2/23/23

EMPRESS OF D-BLOCK

30 minutes ago, Nimo said:

+Support

Kev
juegos fallout GIF

+Support
-Amazing Grand Moff Tarkin
-Active on Job
-Would be an amazing Grand Admiral

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

32 minutes ago, Nimo said:

+Support

[ImperialRP] - Ex. ST Vice Commander Void | Ex. Lord V Void | Ex. Shock NCO Void | 1st Deputy Squad Lead Paul Vermin IF12

2 minutes ago, mikey! said:

+Support
-Amazing Grand Moff Tarkin
-Active on Job
-Would be an amazing Grand Admiral

LETTTSSSS GOOO

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

33 minutes ago, Nimo said:

+Support

I LOVE CLASSY!!!!!!!

Retired Starfighter Senior Marshall 

35 minutes ago, Nimo said:

+Support

Good luck Classy !!

Vice Admiral | Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Staff

Staff of the Month July 2021

43 minutes ago, Nimo said:

+Support

ya hes pretty cool

Cat GIF

Stamped by Deaky

47 minutes ago, Nimo said:

+Support

Good Luck Classy

| EX Army HC for Imperial | EX DT SNR CMDR |  EX IC VCMDR SEV|
| EX Imperial Head Admin  | 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 |

MAJOR +SUPPORT

-Has done a lot for naval.

-Has alot of experience

- Active

- Great guy overall. 
(I do miss him as CMO though)

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN

1 hour ago, Nimo said:

+Support

2 hours ago, Nimo said:

+Support

Former USMS DMAR || CC Owner || Bingus 4 life 

3 hours ago, Nimo said:

+Support

R. MC EMS LTCOL

Ex. Medical Vice-Commander
"Cringe."

4 hours ago, Nimo said:

+Support

Good Luck!!

4 hours ago, Nimo said:

+Support

4 hours ago, Nimo said:

+Support

CURRENT: Top G         #justiceforTrojan#slideforRacc
ezgif-5-6a7d47b9cc.gif.55b27bb40b576a3d5afd9c6988c3a6ae.gif
ex.DT VCMDR UNO/DT F16/DT M36IF HSL Eet Ptaa IF6NOVA BHSL LTCOL BARD
"We were on the verge of greatness. We were this close to providing peace and security for the galaxy". -Director Orson Callan Krennic

6 hours ago, Nimo said:

+Support

spacer.png
  Ex. Admin | Ex. Gideon Hask