-Trace-

Should I be a Gunnery Officer?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a Gunnery Officer?

• Yes
    • No

What is your Ingame name: Trace

What is your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:580791877

What is your Rank on the Naval roster?: At the time of posting, I am a Midshipman.

What Specialty are you applying for: I am Applying to be a Gunnery Officer.

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Admiral Joe gave me permission to apply.

What can you do to improve the Branch you will be responsible for?: With my experience of being a former Gunnery Officer I know my duties and what it takes to be in this position.  I am able to use communication and teamwork to achieve any goals the Havoc Branch may have and do my best to apply my current knowledge to help improve it. I enjoy helping and working with others. I am Active everyday. If I get this role I will get certified and and do a lot of tryouts as i enjoy doing them and would enjoy seeing Havoc grow. I will do my best to interact with Havoc as much as possible and get to know them.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: With my prior experience of being a Gunnery Officer and a 501st Officer, I already know what is expected of me, I take my current Naval position very seriously so I am able to apply the same seriousness to Gunnery as I do now. I am an easy person to talk to and get along with, making communication easier. I can put most of my time into this position because I am online everyday. Also, with all the time on this server have never been striked, warned or demoted in anyway. I am good at listening and following the server rules and orders from my higher ups.

Why do you want this Rank?: I want this Gunnery Position because I like to improve myself  In any all areas possible, with this position I can improve my overall passiveRP and Leadership. Gaining new experiences within this role is a perfect way I can Improve in all areas. I really Enjoy exploring new things and getting stuck in straight away. PassiveRP is an area of roleplay I enjoy doing and also an area I Would like to get better at. I like to be as professional as possible and I believe that Gunnery Officer is the perfect role for that. I take RP seriously as that is what I enjoy doing, seeing other people enjoying their time in Havoc is also something I seeing so I will do my best to ensure others have a good and positive experience whilst they are in Havoc.

Do you understand that if you receive  a strike, you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes, I understand a strike means a demotion in my position.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: The purpose of the gunnery officer is to keep all weaponry such as the turbolasers in working conditions and be able to use them against any threat the ISD may come under and to always be combat ready and be as effective as possible. My other purpose is to keep havoc on track with there designated role on ship and assist Havoc with any ideas or plans they want to make happen.

void this application. I left Naval.

Edited by -Trace-

Former IC Vice Commander Sev / Ex. Crimson squad lead LTCOL Reaper / Ex. 2x ARC Captain/JTAL/ Ex. Purge Major /  Ex. 2x Shock Captain/EJTAL / Former Naval Gunnery Officer / 3x Inferno NCO / Ex. DT 1st Lieutenant 

59 minutes ago, Ethan503 said:

+ Support

-Former GO

-Reliable and trustworthy

-Takes the server seriously

-Experienced

Trace shows great promise/Leadership

[SCP-RP] Retired: CI RND DHOR/RA/CIN,  Engineer/OS, Omi9 Maj, SET.

[IMP-RP] Previous: CMO Captain, SFL, Tank VCMDR Shock VCMDR GMVIII

Officially Married to Mary 2/23/23

EMPRESS OF D-BLOCK

17 hours ago, Ethan503 said:

+ Support

-Former GO

-Reliable and trustworthy

-Takes the server seriously

-Experienced

Has came to me asking about Havoc, Definitely a good candidate.

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

Denied
Applicant has left naval

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png