36 members have voted

1. 1. Should Steel become a Royal Guard Vice Sovereign

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

SHGO Senior Guard Steel

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Royal Guard Vice Sovereign

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

Honestly, there are many reasons as to why I wanna become a Royal Guard Vice Sovereign. I'm going to start off with the main reason as to why I wanna become the next Royal Guard Vice Sovereign. As of the 17th of March 2021, the Royal Guard Sovereign James M, has officially resigned from the Royal Guard, not to mention about a week or so prior to James's resignation one of our Vice Sovereign's had left as well. Our command for the Royal Guard is beginning to cripple, and I cannot stand by and watch the battalion slowly cripple due to there being little to no Active leadership available for Roster updates/changes, trainings, patrols, simulations, etc.. I've been with the Royal Guard for over a month and a half now, and I can genuinely say that it's been the best month and a half I've had all year so far because of all the new friends I've made along the way, and things I've learned as I've come up with, while being a Royal Guard. As a major in rank equivalency within the Royal Guard, there is only so much that I am physically able to do, and I'd love to be able to do more and help out in every little way that I can, to inevitably better the Royal Guard as a battalion of hardworking, dedicated, and honorable guard's that dedicate their time, to ensuring the protection of Emperor Palpatine, Lord Vader, and all the VIP's that come with it.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I have about 3 weeks on the server. My join date for the Royal Guard was February 5th, 2021.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a Vice Sovereign/Vice Commander position is to assist in overseeing day to day battalion operations which can stem anywhere from leading their battalion through operations to mission accomplishment, heading an operations drive process, or influencing leadership actions such as issuing broad guidance rather than detailed directions or orders. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I whole-heartedly believe that there are numerous reasons as to why I can be trusted to lead the Royal Guard as the next Vice Sovereign. I am pretty known around the ISD as the guy who's always on RG, and taking RG as serious as a heart attack. I am known for always making sure Royal Guards are following SOP's, maintaining and upholding imperial law, and being encouraged to work as best as possible at any given time while on the job. I've been with the Royal Guard for about a month and a half now, and I am on all the time and enjoying every second that I am on training people who need to be trained, hosting sims, dueling sessions, and last but not least displaying an incredible amount of leadership and the best direction I believe RG should be headed towards. Last but not least, the Royal Guard is my main battalion, my main function, and my main priority at all times, and will remain that way whether or not I am Accepted/Denied for the Vice Sovereign position that I am applying for.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I am on almost every day for at least 6-8 hours at the very minimum and quite literally always on discord and reachable. Whether I am or am not to receive this position would have 0 effect/change on my activity.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I have 0 warnings and 0 moderations against me.

Thank you for your time and consideration, very appreciated.

Ex-Sovereign Protector Ved Kennede| Padré Steel | Senior Moderator

image.png.500e84e1011882dfd01364d333b4744a.png

BIG + SUPPORT

-I've spoken with Steel a good amount out of character and in character as well in the last few weeks, and he is very passionate and serious when it comes to his role and responsibility in the Royal Guard ranks.

-Is active on the Royal Guard roster, and I see him online all the time.

-Even though I am not at all active or engaged with this regiment, I think that Steel is the most qualified person I know for this rank.

Good Luck Steel!

• Like 1

501st Vice Commander IC SSE SGT

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.cc4adb98004435283118aa4359b4e6e6.gif

49 minutes ago, EdgyDabz said:

BIG + SUPPORT

-I've spoken with Steel a good amount out of character and in character as well in the last few weeks, and he is very passionate and serious when it comes to his role and responsibility in the Royal Guard ranks.

-Even though I am not at all active or engaged with this regiment, I think that Steel is the most qualified person I know for this rank.

Good Luck Steel!

• Like 1

spacer.png
  Ex. Admin | Ex. Gideon Hask

HUGE +SUPPORT

- Not only is Steel extremely qualified for this position he truly wants it and I can see that from the work he has put into RG
- Steel is always on helping RG and when he's not on he's always in teamspeak answering questions

- Very dedicated literally is on for 6+ hours a day
- Is a very good person with good intentions

GOOD LUCK STEEL!!!! ❤️ 

• Like 1

Royal Guard // Former Vice Sovereign Protector Kir Kanos // Ryan 
                                                image.png.3d7e952b58f241caafffa7247420529c.png                                                  

1 hour ago, EdgyDabz said:

BIG + SUPPORT

Good Luck Steel!

LETS GOO STEEL

STARFIGHTER WING COMMANDER COBRA SQUAD LEAD ASSISANT HEAD TRANING OFFICER ROSA ONE TWO SIX SEVEN

MASSIVE ++++Support

-RG is Steel's Favorite thing in the world

-I've never met someone as passionate about RG as him.

-Good app.

-Every time I've had a problem with anyone in RG Steel has handled it within minutes of me telling him.

-I don't think anyone is more suited for this position

-It's Steel like everyone knows him and loves this guy.

Steel keep up the hard work (I know you will) and make RG proud my man.

Good Luck get this done man.

~Senior Squad Lead Don Jon

• Like 1

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

4 hours ago, HolyRyan said:

HUGE +SUPPORT

- Not only is Steel extremely qualified for this position he truly wants it and I can see that from the work he has put into RG
- Steel is always on helping RG and when he's not on he's always in teamspeak answering questions

- Very dedicated literally is on for 6+ hours a day
- Is a very good person with good intentions

GOOD LUCK STEEL!!!! ❤️ 

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

HUGE +SUPPORT

- Not only is Steel extremely qualified for this position 
- Steel is always on helping RG and when he's not on he's always in TeamSpeak answering questions

- Very dedicated literally is on for 6+ hours a day
- Is a great leader who is dedicated to Royal Guard and wants to see to shine

- I've seen Steel come onto the server and walk around and get to know the community and start investing his time and resources into RG and the Server its self there's no ones else more qualified.

EX Vice Sov  DT SSGT EC4

Edited by Monster-

BIIIGGGG +Support 

-I've known Steel for a long time and can very confidently say that he is very fit forthis position

-Steel is very dedicated and loyal to Royal Guard and the position of Vice-Sov is very fitting for him

-Active, dedicated, well known, and loyal member of RG

Good luck!

{{ ImperialRP -  Naval Vice Admiral - Chief Medical Overseer - }}

{{ Divisions - Senior Administrator - Senior Game Master  }}

HUGE +SUPPORT
-Amazing Application
-Has an extreme amount of dedication
-Amazing leader
-One of my good friends because how opening he is in the community

~ Del Meeko IF3

| The Best EX Commander ID10 |  EX IC OSS CPT 1389 Ξ Xi | EX IC DMVL CPT 1389 Divine | EX DT SSGT QU2 | EX Senior Mod | 

- Support

Yes, you are responsible enough for the position however, you just got Senior Guard (minimum rank to apply) last Saturday (03/13/2021). You definetly should spend more time in the battalion. It is just way too early for you to apply especially with Kir Kanos and Myn Kyneugh as L SNRs.

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █   The Antagonist of GamingLight   █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

12 hours ago, EdgyDabz said:

BIG + SUPPORT

Good Luck Steel!

R. MC EMS LTCOL

Ex. Medical Vice-Commander
"Cringe."

12 hours ago, EdgyDabz said:

BIG + SUPPORT

Good Luck Steel!

Ex. Inferno Squad Squadron Leader[Retired], Old 501st.[Retired], Clone Thexan.

13 hours ago, EdgyDabz said:

BIG + SUPPORT

Good Luck Steel!

ex Medical Commander

3 hours ago, caps said:

- Support

Yes, you are responsible enough for the position however, you just got Senior Guard (minimum rank to apply) last Saturday (03/13/2021). You definetly should spend more time in the battalion. It is just way too early for you to apply especially with Kir Kanos and Myn Kyneugh as L SNRs.

You also seem to have a bit of anger issues and I've seen you sort of lash out on others or just be a bit rude to them.

+HUMONGOUS SUPPORT

-Dedicated to Royal Guard.

-Active.

-Basically known server wide.

-Great application and clearly put a lot of love into it.

Good luck Steel 🙂

• Like 1

Fun fact, I don't actually like Gum.

5 hours ago, caps said:

- Support

IF9 | Old 31st VCMDR 

+Support

- Extremely active

- Takes RG seriously

- Knows the ins and outs of what it takes to be Vice Sov

Despite only recently reaching the rank I feel he has what it takes to be Vice Sovereign 

Retired General | Resigned Assistant Head-Gamemaster & ImperialRP Super Admin 

GM of the month February 2021 / Staff of the month March 2021

On 3/18/2021 at 12:34 AM, Don Jon said:

MASSIVE ++++Support

-RG is Steel's Favorite thing in the world

-I've never met someone as passionate about RG as him.

-Good app.

-Every time I've had a problem with anyone in RG Steel has handled it within minutes of me telling him.

-I don't think anyone is more suited for this position

-It's Steel like everyone knows him and loves this guy.

Steel keep up the hard work (I know you will) and make RG proud my man.

Good Luck get this done man.

~Senior Squad Lead Don Jon

Given |
| Former Starfighter Marshall | Former Agent Del Meeko |
| Former Senior Gamemaster |

Warner Bros Wb GIF by Joker Movie

On 3/17/2021 at 9:49 PM, EdgyDabz said:

BIG + SUPPORT

Good Luck Steel!

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif

On 3/17/2021 at 8:49 PM, EdgyDabz said:

BIG + SUPPORT

Good Luck Steel!

〖ImperialRP〗Ex: 69th Medical Corps Commander (4/12/21 - 6/10/21)Senior ModeratorGM0 || Current: N/A || Ph.D. in Minging | ❤️ Medical

"Mmmmm Monkey" ~ Sun Tzu

Medical_emblem.png.2130abd51a4e7aab05326b0a9a4b8327.png