Medical Droid Suggestion [Denied]

[GL] Mike

What do you want to see?: The Removal of the Bacta Grenade (weapon_bactanade) from the Medical Droid Level job.

Why should we add it?: People constantly hop on the job and abuse the grenade by resetting and lowering peoples HP/It has no real use as it does nothing but harm people HP anyway.

What are the advantages of having this?: Minges wouldn't be able to abuse it + It just lessens the amount that grenade is used (Which helps EVERYONE)

Who is it mainly for?: Everyone

Links to any content: N/A

This was suggested before and denied 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

2 hours ago, Greg or PT4 said:

Yeah, but it does seem minges might abuse it and all so I don't see why removing it isn't a bad idea.

I think he's just saying that its already been denied before and is most likely to be denied again, people brought up the same reasons for wanting it removed.

• Like 1

Retired 1st Starfighter Senior Marshall Ptob |

We were aiming to get bacta grenades removed from tne normal Medical jobs so i dont see why we cant get them removed from the job that people can just join by being a certain level

+support

[SCP-RP] Retired: CI RND DHOR/RA/CIN,  Engineer/OS, Omi9 Maj, SET.

[IMP-RP] Previous: CMO Captain, SFL, Tank VCMDR Shock VCMDR GMVIII

Officially Married to Mary 2/23/23

EMPRESS OF D-BLOCK

3 hours ago, Kami- Amaterasu said:

We were aiming to get bacta grenades removed from tne normal Medical jobs so i dont see why we cant get them removed from the job that people can just join by being a certain level

+support

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

7 hours ago, Rose Monroe said:

-Support

until the bacta grenade is removed from medical, I think the droid should still keep it  

If you think that logic

The bacta are literally only on the the SGT+ classes for the same reason of this. The abuse of them so I don’t get why a job isn’t even equivalent to a Medical trooper to have the bacta grenade

[SCP-RP] Retired: CI RND DHOR/RA/CIN,  Engineer/OS, Omi9 Maj, SET.

[IMP-RP] Previous: CMO Captain, SFL, Tank VCMDR Shock VCMDR GMVIII

Officially Married to Mary 2/23/23

EMPRESS OF D-BLOCK

+ Support

Its just annoying to have people abuse this. 

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

56 minutes ago, Kami- Amaterasu said:

If you think that logic

The bacta are literally only on the the SGT+ classes for the same reason of this. The abuse of them so I don’t get why a job isn’t even equivalent to a Medical trooper to have the bacta grenade

It's just like the Elite DT/ST and IQ trooper, they get the stuff from the battalions they are the level job for, and most of them get the stuff that the Higher rank jobs have, So the Medical Droid should get the same treatment 

IF CMDR | President of Kazakhstan | Iden Versio 

18 minutes ago, Rose Monroe said:

It's just like the Elite DT/ST and IQ trooper, they get the stuff from the battalions they are the level job for, and most of them get the stuff that the Higher rank jobs have, So the Medical Droid should get the same treatment 

Elite DT is Level 3 Clearance and DT aren't even allowed to use it as a extra job to play on, Medical Droid isn't TECHNICALLY medical and isnt able to order around people in medbay as it's not actually medical. It's not even allowed in the surgery room cause it's not SGT+ so it needs permission.

4 minutes ago, [GL] Mike said:

Elite DT is Level 3 Clearance and DT aren't even allowed to use it as a extra job to play on, Medical Droid isn't TECHNICALLY medical and isnt able to order around people in medbay as it's not actually medical. It's not even allowed in the surgery room cause it's not SGT+ so it needs permission.

I wasn't saying they were apart of the regiments, I said they get the weapons and gear used by the regiments they are sort of related to. So I think it should keep it 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Rose Monroe said:

I wasn't saying they were apart of the regiments, I said they get the weapons and gear used by the regiments they are sort of related to. So I think it should keep it 

Yeah I agree, if Medical is getting it's stuff removed then might as well remove this now right better than make a post later?

22 minutes ago, [GL] Mike said:

Yeah I agree, if Medical is getting it's stuff removed then might as well remove this now right better than make a post later?

Well it already got denied the first time so I don't think it's gonna get accepted 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/16/2021 at 8:29 PM, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

This was suggested before and denied 

TAlila is correct this was previously denied. - Support

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

• 2 weeks later...
  • Manager

DENIED

Unfortunately, we do not feel that this suggestion is suitable for implementation. Please wait at least 2 Weeks before suggesting this again.

However, we do appreciate your attitude towards trying to help us improve, please feel free to show us some more ideas!

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*