Taa taa for now gents - MattOs Resignation

MattOminigo3

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

MattO, you will for ever be one of the greats, you did so much for Nu7 aswell as MTF, Thank you for your time and dedication towards the server, please come around every now and then BRI'ISH MAN ❤️

• Heart-Eyes 1

Retired Super Admin Blackbeard (SCPRP) | Retired Director of Containment: Blackbeard | Retired Director of Task Forces: Blackbeard | The One and Only Omicron-9 Commander | Retired O5-6 "The American" (SCPRP)

O7

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

It's always been a pleasure Matto! I do hope to keep seeing you around 🙂

But still though...

4 minutes ago, MattOminigo3 said:

you should consider giving MTF paychecks boss.

image.png.67b7dee858e0454414d6d506d8ddafda.png

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

noooooo mattO ;-; 

Just a FRENCH BOY that love to watch anime and eat cookies

RETIRED Nu7 DHFE MAJ | HSU S8 RRH Guardian Alpha 5 Moderator 

Current: Medical Supervisor/ECM/DHFTO                       

I LOVE YOU MATTo!

• Retired MTF Nu7 Commander (Lars) / HSU General (Majestic)
  • Retired MTF E11 CPT | SFTO | SCE | SMS | SNM (Lars) / D4 Vanguard (Hypnos)
  • Retired Medical Supervisor | HFW | SFTO | ACM | O5 Logistics | RRH Engineer (Lars/Otter)
  • Retired Maintenace OS | SCS | SFTO - (Lars/Otter)
  •  
  • Former Gensec MSGT (Lars)
  • Former CI SM | Hotshot | Longshot | Sawbones (Dan)

I'll always remember the valentine's day dance/micspam party you held, didn't get to know you very well cause I wasn't in MTF, but you were always awesome when I saw you.

• Heart-Eyes 1

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

Dude it’s really sad to see you go but, everyone has there time. Thanks for being such a great Nu7 commander and DoTF. Also bring I wish you were allowed to bring Wardens on raids cuz that was fun af. 

• Thanks 1

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat