Calvin's Trail Mod Application- Accepted

Calvin

What is your in-game name?:  Calvin

What is your steam name?: Service

What is your steam ID?:  STEAM_0:0:198618346

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I have staffed on a csgo surf server, a csgo prison server, and a FIVEM (gta) rp server.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 2 months ago.

What date did you make your forums account? March 11, 2020

Current rank on server? I am a Officer in Medical.

How many warns do you have on the server? I currently have 1 warn in gaming light.

Have you donated? No, I plan to when I get money.

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator 

Have you read the staff guidelines? Yes I have Read through the guidelines

Timezone: EST 

Permission: Not Needed for Trial Moderator Applications.

(Why do you believe that you deserve the rank?)
I deserve the rank of trail mod because I can improve and contribute more to this server. I care very much about this server and it is important to me to give back to those who have helped me in the past. I feel becoming a trail mod would allow me to do that goal and put more of an effort into keeping the server in a good condition. I am an Officer in Medical, I am very active at night and take initiative at night to be a good role model and make sure no one is misbehaving in the medical battalion. I see almost every night twice sometimes that people are asking for staff. I believe we on gaming light have a very strong mod/admin community, however I feel I could fill a gap that appears later at night sometimes. I do online school, I have discord open 24/7, and If I am needed I make it a priority to get on and support medical. I would like to share this mentality with trail mod. I have worked hard on this server to get where I am, I don't plan to stop. I also specialize in dealing with people in both real life and in Imperial role play. I am captain of my local soccer team, even though we have not be able to operate this season due to coronavirus , I am experience guiding others with patience while also making sure we run a tight ship and no one slacks off. I pride myself with being able to deal with others efficiently and swiftly. I do not deserve Trail Mod to better myself, but to better the server with my qualities I bring to the table.

(How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?)
To begin It is important to fully understand the situation by gathering evidence, who was involved that may have provoked the person into his willfully wrong decisions, who else may have participated in the mass RDM, and how much damage he caused. Then it is important to alert the person of his or her wrong doings, some people extremely new to the server may or may not even know they did something wrong. Once me and the person are on the same page on what went wrong, I would calm them down with reason and evidence in a compliant tone. I would not challenge them or come at them, the most important step to diffuse a upset person is to not start another problem by trying to one up them for express anger towards them. No matter the issue I stay calm and discuss with the person, once I have diffused them so we can talk, why they chose to act so irrational. I would then make sure to understand exactly what happened, then precede to punishment. I make sure they know what they did wrong and explain to them how they will be punished. In this case, a formal warning for MRDM. I also alert a high ranked staff to ban. If person happened to LTAP or KTAP I also provide his information to a higher ranking staff member for any other punishments.

Edited by Service

[Medical MAJ Calvin] [Medical Assault Trooper Boomer] [Admin]

spacer.png

+Support

I have not seen you (this could be due to my time zone)

Looks like you have experience within staffing 

been with the server for a while 

RDMING question could use a little bit more work when it says "all they do is curse at you" 

I would love to see you in the staff team Good luck!!

1 hour ago, [GL] Ace Woods said:

+Support

I have not seen you (this could be due to my time zone)

Looks like you have experience within staffing 

been with the server for a while 

RDMING question could use a little bit more work when it says "all they do is curse at you" 

I would love to see you in the staff team Good luck!!

{{ ImperialRP -  Naval Vice Admiral - Chief Medical Overseer - }}

{{ Divisions - Senior Administrator - Senior Game Master  }}

10 hours ago, Polarity said:

+Support

-You are very active on medical

- Great guy and easy to talk to

- Pretty good app could use a little work

Good luck on staff!

Not much more to add 

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

ACCEPTED!

Trainings will be held on Wednesdays at 5PM EST, you'll need to join our TeamSpeak and go into the waiting room of an Imperial Head Admin 's office (if the member is online then feel free to notify him of your presence).

world things GIF
『Retired Head of Staff on ImperialRP』