Security Roll Call [3/13 - 3/20]

Sixx

Name: Spaghetti

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:82458458

Current Sub-Branches your in: FTO, Sniper, Riot Control

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

Name: Brendan

SteamID(Ex: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:0:543652342

Current Sub-Branches your in:  Wardens, FTO, Riot Control, Sniper, Juggernaut

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words): I feel I should keep my rank of Warrant Officer because I feel I led well and I understand what it means to be command. I've proven myself in many ways, i.e I'm wardens command which is pretty cool. I also feel I should keep my rank because I feel I can/will be a very active command member, I feel I show leadership. I feel I can show that I can really change security piece by piece with me being in command. I feel I can be that command member that you can go to ask a dumb question or just any question in general. I've worked my ass off to get Command and I feel getting removed off a role call is not very pog. I hold myself as a command member to a high profile, I will do my best and I give only the best as a command member. As a command member I feel I've shown that I can lead and do well.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: Security GO BRRRRRRRRR

Edited by [GL]Brendan

Name: Vophiel

SteamID STEAM_0:0:33614550

Current Sub-Branches your in: Riot, Heavy(donator), SNIPER

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words):

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: no

Edited by Vophiel
forgot to add sniper class

Name: akrew10

SteamID(Ex: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:0:162961154

Current Sub-Branches your in:  FTO , Jugg, Sniper, Riot control

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words): I feel like I should retain my rank as CPT because I have been fairly active. I have a few mistakes in command but I feel like I have learned from them and have gained experience which allows me to no longer make those same mistakes. I have been improving slowly which can be told and hopefully provide a good example for future command members and the new WOs. I am also in PST which allows me to stay on during the night later than everyone else until the GMT command show up. I also provide my greatest strength which is being able to form bonds with lower ranks and keeping newcomers in the branch from making often mistakes. I also promote those that I see are being unrecognized and when they are doing a great job. I am able to help anyone who has any question that they can ask me and I plan on keeping this branch in a forward momentum.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: N/A

Retired SEC HFTO COL akrew10

Name:Senku

SteamID(Ex: STEAM_0:1:174348602):STEAM_0:0:432587574

Current Sub-Branches your in: Riot control, Sniper , FTO, jugg

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words):N/A

Edited by Senku

image.png.5ba93e5d0032f540b801958107b5def2.png

Name: Kenzo

SteamID(Ex: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:0:201360601

Current Sub-Branches your in:  FTO ,Sniper, Riot control

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words): I feel like I should retain my rank as Warrant Officer because I have been very active. I usually play on the server for more than  5 hours per day, and most of the hours went towards security. The guaranteed activity allows me to fulfill my duties as a command member. What’s more, I usually hop on the server during off-hours when there aren’t many command members online. I will most likely be one of the very few online commands during this period and keep my fellow securities in order, just like what I have been doing in the past until our GMT commands get on.I know how things work and know exactly what I need to focus on as a Warrant Officer. But most importantly, I have been improving myself and will indeed become better over time to fit the command job.

YOURLOCALBALDMAN.

Name: BruceyBoyo

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:6828556

Current Sub-Branches your in: Riot Control, Sniper

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: Nah

Deputy Commissioner of Police

Former SCO19 Chief Constable | Reserve HRT Commander | Reserve FBI Assistant Director

name: twobit 

current sub :

why should you retain your work : i really like this scprp server and will be more active 

any notes, questions, or concerns: n/a 

steam id: STEAM_0:0:573934499,

Edited by twobit83

Name: Sprink

SteamID(Ex: STEAM_0:1:174348602): STEAM_0:1:433844802

Current Sub-Branches your in:  FTO , Jugg, Sniper, Riot control, and Wardens.

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words): I believe I should retain my rank for an influx of reasons such has I am active on the server, I help keep all of Security in order and in check, and I keep the FTO branch alive and in good shape. Not only does my HFTO position show my leadership skills and responsibility but, I also enjoy being one and I love the program as a whole. I also make sure to help out other command members with all sorts of things such as PT's, off-meetings, and just general everyday questions. Yes, I might not be the perfect model command member but, I try my best to do my duties and lead Security as a whole to a better place. Not only do I like my position I love Security as a whole and it is my main branch and always will be. I have been here in Security for over a year now and I would not like to stop now.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: Mind is loyal to CI, Jack S does meth, and Sixx is hiding D Class in his office. Besides that, nothing else.

Edited by Sprink

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

Name: Empey

SteamID(Ex: STEAM_0:1:174348602): steam_0:1:573879909

Current Sub-Branches your in: riot control

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words):

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: n/a

[SCPRP]: Retired MTF Low Command / Retired CI AIN / D-3351 'Keith Sweat' 

Name: Cookie

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:588877276

Current Sub-Branches your in:  FTO, Sniper, Riot Control

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words): Not in command pog