Camdens Nu7/E11 BL appeal

Camden

Steam Name: Camden

Ingame Name: Camden

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:235626305

Job Blacklisted From: Nu7/E11

Reason for the Job Blacklist: Toxicity towards an SMT Member and CI Command Member

Dispute: I was in a RP situation being cuffed by MTF and being dragged to femur for no reason they said they wanted to femur me for no reason and I said id report them  for it not really anything disrespectful I forget what happened with the CI command member. Also they had d class in the femur to use and they tried to put me in there for no reason at all. I dont really understand how it was disrespect.

• Dislike 1

MASSIVE -Support
First off, you are a VERY toxic person as which is why you got removed and blacklisted from Nu7 and E-11. I have seen first hand how toxic you are and so have MANY other command members. You were very rude to an E-11 command member today while they were just trying to talk to you and I have seen you minge HEAVILY on other classes. I have heard you also have lied to command members are some things that have happened and I believe there is more to your story about how you got blacklisted. MTF are allowed to femur their enlisted if the first D-Class failed or if they can't get a D-Class (I don't know if that also is the same for CI). You show no intent to actually follow the rules or be friendly towards other people. You have been given many second chances and I believe you should take this as a sign to just step back and reflect on your actions before you get blacklisted from Gaminglight for being overly toxic. 

I wish you luck on your appeal.

Edited by Mary

Free From GL ❤️

1 minute ago, Mary said:

MASSIVE -Support
First off, you are a VERY toxic person as which is why you got removed and blacklisted from Nu7 and E-11. I have seen first hand how toxic you are and so have MANY other command members. You were very rude to an E-11 command member today while they were just trying to talk to you and I have seen you minge HEAVILY on other classes. I have heard you also have lied to command members are some things that have happened and I believe there is more to your story about how you got blacklisted. MTF are allowed to femur their enlisted if the first D-Class failed or if they can't get a D-Class (I don't know if that also is the same for CI). You show no intent to actually follow the rules or be friendly towards other people. You have been given many second chances and I believe you should take this as a sigh to just step back and reflect on your actions before you get blacklisted from Gaminglight for being overly toxic. 

I said they already had a dclass there whoch actually they had 2

30 minutes ago, Mary said:

MASSIVE -Support
First off, you are a VERY toxic person as which is why you got removed and blacklisted from Nu7 and E-11. I have seen first hand how toxic you are and so have MANY other command members. You were very rude to an E-11 command member today while they were just trying to talk to you and I have seen you minge HEAVILY on other classes. I have heard you also have lied to command members are some things that have happened and I believe there is more to your story about how you got blacklisted. MTF are allowed to femur their enlisted if the first D-Class failed or if they can't get a D-Class (I don't know if that also is the same for CI). You show no intent to actually follow the rules or be friendly towards other people. You have been given many second chances and I believe you should take this as a sigh to just step back and reflect on your actions before you get blacklisted from Gaminglight for being overly toxic. 

I remember you

sadly, none of them were good memories in the slightest

I honestly feel you have no intention of changing at all and see yourself as in the right in all these situations that

you were in (which you clearly weren't).

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

53 minutes ago, Mary said:

MASSIVE -Support

nah homie

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

1 hour ago, Mary said:

MASSIVE -Support
First off, you are a VERY toxic person as which is why you got removed and blacklisted from Nu7 and E-11. I have seen first hand how toxic you are and so have MANY other command members. You were very rude to an E-11 command member today while they were just trying to talk to you and I have seen you minge HEAVILY on other classes. I have heard you also have lied to command members are some things that have happened and I believe there is more to your story about how you got blacklisted. MTF are allowed to femur their enlisted if the first D-Class failed or if they can't get a D-Class (I don't know if that also is the same for CI). You show no intent to actually follow the rules or be friendly towards other people. You have been given many second chances and I believe you should take this as a sign to just step back and reflect on your actions before you get blacklisted from Gaminglight for being overly toxic. 

Former D5 VCMDR Travar | Former Event Team Leader ||  Former Admin || Former Nu7 HSU Commissar Requiem || Former RRH 

1 hour ago, Mary said:

MASSIVE -Support

- Support
Nah mate, sorry but you are unfit for these 2 jobs.

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Mary said:

MASSIVE -Support

Agreed

[Just Apple I Suppose]

spacer.png