STEAM_0:1:584773809

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:
Ensign

What specialty are you applying for?:
Aviation

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?:
Admiral Joe

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?:
As an Aviation Officer, I have a few ways I would try to improve SF. First and foremost, hosting tryouts and ensuring tryouts are being hosted. You cannot have a successful branch without active players so tryouts are essential to bringing in new faces when others lose interest. Second, I would organize SIMs with the help of Gamemasters to try and give SF more of an opportunity to have fun when there isn't an event going on (as long as the player-count permits). Finally, I would like to get SF in the airspace more often. Even if it’s just one or two people patrolling the ship, SF is all about flying and I feel they should be able to do it more often (again as long as player-count permits).

Why should you be trusted with this position?:
I feel as though I should be trusted with this position because I am an NCO in Inferno Squad. As well as former NCO within Purge. I’ve had previous experience within SF as I am a former member of the battalion. I also have good relations with a lot of people in SF. I try to be on 4-5 hours a day (typically later in the night) so I will be able to host more SIMs and tryouts due to the lower player-count.

Why do you want this rank?:
I want this rank because I believe becoming an AO will help me with gaining more experience within naval and therefore being able to help more enlisted and likewise other Aviation Officers. I also feel as though SF has some untapped potential. They are one of my favorite battalions and I would love to help them reach the level I can see for them.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:
Yes, I understand.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:
My purpose would be to work alongside other aviation officers and the starfighter corps to try and maintain and improve the SF battalion to the best of our ability. Try to make connections with all SF and hear their opinions on the battalion so we can make it fun for everyone. Also to man ATC and ensure that ships coming in and out of the ISD are doing so in the correct manner.

• Like 1

Given |
| Former Starfighter Marshall | Former Agent Del Meeko |
| Former Senior Gamemaster |

Warner Bros Wb GIF by Joker Movie

+Support

-Has experience leading.

-Has experience with SF.

-Dedicated.

Good Luck.

~Squad Lead Don Jon.

• Like 1

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

On 3/13/2021 at 1:05 PM, Don Jon said:

+Support

-Has experience leading.

-Has experience with SF.

-Dedicated.

Good Luck.

~Squad Lead Don Jon.

• Like 1

STARFIGHTER WING COMMANDER COBRA SQUAD LEAD ASSISANT HEAD TRANING OFFICER ROSA ONE TWO SIX SEVEN

On 3/13/2021 at 1:05 PM, Don Jon said:

+Support

-Has experience leading.

-Has experience with SF.

-Dedicated.

Good Luck.

~Squad Lead Don Jon.

• Like 1

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

Accepted
Please speak to your Chief Aviation Officer (Mike) for further instructions and whitelist.

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png