Calvin Officer application

Calvin

1.Whats your in-game name and rank? (MC SG RSO MSG calvin 0000)

2:Whats your timezone?(EST)

3:Whats your SteamID?(STEAM_0:0:198618346)

4:Why do you want to be a medical officer?
(I would like more responsibility. If I were accepted I could accomplish my job more efficiently. I would like to be a role model for other medical. I get along very well with spaghetti and koopa and I would love to work under them. I believe that I could support medical in more ways and become someone to rely on. I enjoy my time on this server and feel that I am in great debt to my superior officers (kami, koopa, spaghetti, blarg, Alfredo, Grizzly, etc) I have been able to rely on them to help me or assist me with anything. I wish to be that for others. Without good officers, I would not be this far in medical. I want others to experience the welcome that I experienced when being in medical.)

5:Whats your activity like on a scale from 1 to 10?
(10/10. I make a effort to get on everyday. Usually between 6pm to early morning 6am.  During those hours there isn't much medical on so I strive to fill that gap.)

6:Why should you be a medical officer?
(I feel that I have proved myself to be loyal, active, and responsible on the medical field. I respect my superiors and work hard to meet their high standards. If I was an officer I feel I would be able to complete better role play and do my job more efficiently. I would like to empathize that would given an order I make it my goal to accomplish that mission and I understand that if given officer role I would be given more opportunity's to prove my worth to medical. I love medical and devote my existence on this server to it. I am not compromised my a second life.)

7:How well do you command other troopers?
(I am a good leader and make sure I understand my fellow troopers. I have no issue taking orders nor giving them. When I give orders I make sure that they are reasonable and efficient.  I value self control above all. I run a tight ship and don't take failure to complete my job as an option. If given an order or mission it will be completed. I am a captain of my local soccer team, I spend all my time working with others. I pride myself on being a fierce and compassionate leader  with others and believe in myself as a leader. I know how to handle people, even the most difficult.

8:Why should we accept your application over other applications?
(I am active and constantly trying to do better myself and do better role play. I always try my hardest and nothing can change that. I put my heart and soul into this job. I am one of the most active Medical NCOs and I make sure to work hard to meet my superiors officers standards and becoming a officer will only reinforce that. Being an officer is a goal of mine, this isn't a spontaneous decision to apply, I have been working to get here from day 1. Becoming an officer my goal will be to support medical and be someone people can entrust that If told to do something it will be completed will full confidence.)

Thank you-Calvin

Edited by Service

[Medical MAJ Calvin] [Medical Assault Trooper Boomer] [Admin]

spacer.png

+support

Good app

Friendly Guy

Would be good 2LT

Edit:  changed to +support

Edited by [GL] Bacon/Buck

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

ACCEPTED

Congratulations on getting 2nd LT. If you haven't gotten training already please speak to Me, Carl, Spaghetti or Kami.

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN