Blaze's Officer application

Lil shmeat

1. What's your in-game name and rank: SFC Blaze 5812

2: What's your timezone?: EST

3: What's your SteamID?: STEAM_0:1:190921782

4: Why do you want to be a medical officer?: I Think that I would be a good boost of morale for the team and I think it would be good experience for me. and to lead the team into the right direction. and I know I can take the responsibility to maintain troopers.

5: What's your activity like on a scale from 1 to 10: 9 Online a lot just about every day for at least 3hr 

6: Why should you be a medical officer?:  it would be really fun but not just that because I feel like I would be a good team leader for the regiment and keep leading on for it. while expanding our regiment and helping it out. I know I will be a big moral booster when we are charging into battle and I will give the right orders at the right time. I also get along with everyone and don't run into many problems. I want to also help my fellow troopers around me and help my friends with any problems that any of them might have like rocket koopa blarg carl spaghetti but no many who they are I will help them no matter what. and also i am willing to take any risk to ensure this regiment gets to it's full potential.  

7: How well do you command other troopers?: I command them well enough I don't give out absurd orders or anything like that but I give orders that leads our regiment into victory and triumph and maintaining the regiment. and I give out orders that benefits medical in any way possible.     

8: Why should we accept your application over other applications? I am online just about every day. I would be good for teaching new recruits what it means to be in medical. I would be well in giving direct and correct orders. I focus on medical the most and care about more then any other regiment and again online a lot of the time. I am very quick thinking if we get caught in a sticky situation. I again get along with everybody on the ship. and I am very respectful when it comes to my superiors and of course the people around me no matter their rank.

FOR THE EMPIRE!!         

Edited by Lil shmeat

• Lil shmeat changed the title to Blaze's Officer application

ACCEPTED

Congratulations on getting 2nd LT. If you haven't gotten training already please speak to Me, Carl, Spaghetti or Kami.

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN