Rockets officer app

Rocket299

Poll for rockets app  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should Rocket be a officer?

• Yes.
    • No.

1. Whats your in-game name and rank:(Ex: MC HS SNR CMDR Blarg 2512): MC SG RS SGT Rocket 5567

2: Whats your timezone?: EST

3: Whats your SteamID?: STEAM_0:1:155814426

4: Why do you want to be a medical officer?: My main motivation is the fact that Mikey went into reserves. So now there is no director for researcher. My main goal originally for researcher was to get deputy director. But now I feel the call of the director position. I only hope to live up to being the director that Mikey was. I also am motivated to set a good example for medical. As well as helping new medical troopers in the battalion.

5: What's your activity like on a scale from 1 to 10: (1 being terrible activity and 10 being on daily for a while): Depending on the day it could be a 6 to a 9. Only because I have a girlfriend and am focusing on school. 

6: Why should you be a medical officer?: Because I have experience. I am NCO's on both of my main lives. For example, In medical I have climbed up the ranks and proved myself as a worthy researcher and medical trooper. In Imperial commandos I have been patient with my ranks and do my absolute best to help out new troopers on IC same with medical. Ive also had experience running entire regiments as a regimental commander on a clone wars server. I am also VERY passionate about research and I plan to promote and advertise as much as possible for research as I am the only Research supervisor. 

7: How well do you command other troopers?: I feel I can be a good example for new troopers. I know when to switch from goofy to serious. I also believe myself to be a good leader. Also like I said I have been a regimental commander in the past. Ive led troopers into battle and given them detailed instructions. Ive shown many troopers the ropes and how to be a good soldier. I do this in medical as well. Having troopers help heal around the ship and telling them where they would be needed most.

8: Why should we accept your application over other applications?: Because I plan to help the research division grow by doing as many tryouts I can while also maintaining the flow of research logs that get put out. For medical as a whole I plan to set a good example for troopers and do tryouts and recruit anyone who asks for a tryout. I care very much about Medical as a whole. 

Edited by Rocket299

DENIED
 After going through a lot of choices we have decided to deny your application. However we have given you Deputy Director in Research instead!

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN