Report on sasuke- Denied

Onepunchsonover

1. Your In-game: Dingus

2. Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:446939355

3. The player's name in-game: Sasuke  

4. The player's steam name (If you know it): STEAM_0:1:110499670

5. What did the player do: Abusing Shock/ ST Officer power
He had brought a 1LT called pie inside with his permission
[ I talked to a 2LT, he said if an NCO is allowed to bring people in brig (he said in his own experience he has also done it)

but just if they don't take them there for showing around without reason] I then met pie in the hallway outside bridge where I asked him what happened. He told me that he brought him there to talk

about his ST officer position. After that the dude removes the AOS on Neo orange for running away from shock.
Switches to ST Job to just order him to bunk to give him PT or just Remove him from his rank.

Sasuke could have arrested him and waited for the arrest to be finished to give him PT. There was no need to call off an AOS Sasuke should not have just brought a person inside the brig for talking about the Officer position.
That could've of been done in Discord or when he was on st job.

6. Evidence (REQUIRED): 

6. Evidence (REQUIRED): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUat3nC3DlM = Brig check 8:30 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJw1E3foCgQ = pie explained what happen https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKgWVD87oxo = PT

7. What do you believe should happen to the player: Demotion on shock job and a strike on his ST officer job or a demotion on officer job

8. Any extra information: Been told by a high rank in Medic regiment same happen over there when he was a medic

• Dislike 6

-Support
First of all you should bring it upto the persons Battalion Command not the Forums
As a Shock he can bring people into Brig if he wants to for a good reason tho
If he sees someone apart of his battalion doing something wrong although he is on another job he can still punish them it isn't like NLR or anything that would be stupid

This report seems like you are just sticking your nose in for no reason at all, you were deadass hugging the wall in the hope you could listen to what he is saying without being seen
In RP I personally see no rules being broken at all - If he should get demoted for this, you should get demoted for not doing your Naval Job and just running around the ship and going into other battalions bunks 😳

Edit: After seeing the evidence below since you didn't get the answer you wanted you went to the forums? Petty.

Edited by TotalbanRJ
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
sasuke GIF

Might also want to mention your disrespect of me when I didn't see anything so substantially rule breaking and your accusations were flimsy at best since you don't know everything. From you telling me I'm not VCMDR material, to trying to sabotage my CMDR application because I disagreed, to flat-out telling me "you know I'm right" and completely disregarded my assessment of the situation instead opting to accuse me of being childish, and telling me I'm making excuses. You left out that detail.dingus.thumb.jpg.9b240b54887a33936ff6c1c6bbd4960c.jpg

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Former Stormtrooper Commander 

(Feb 11, 2021 - Jun 5, 2021)

ST R 1LT WILLIE 1150 spacer.png

Send them the entire Conversation atleast
so they can see what they mean when you say disrespect

and disregarding your CMDR application is no reason to have a grude its my opinion

and it's a report on sasuke not you 

ya just wanted to be informed before i went through with the report

here is the full conversation 😉

79691ca062b768d2e50169e736b8371d.png

b194a71b019ce1e73636b21e657e5d61.png

0629a129ccc057c85f2e92c87fa40953.png

777f897a3caae44420a9f22fb3f41e4d.png

Edited by Onepunchsonover
  • Dislike 1

Why are you telling people how to behave? You're not a Command member... You have no idea how it works

1 hour ago, TotalbanRJ said:

-Support
First of all you should bring it upto the persons Battalion Command not the Forums
If he sees someone apart of his battalion doing something wrong although he is on another job he can still punish them it isn't like NLR or anything that would be stupid

This report seems like you are just sticking your nose in for no reason at all, you were deadass hugging the wall in the hope you could listen to what he is saying without being seen
In RP I personally see no rules being broken at all - If he should get demoted for this, you should get demoted for not doing your Naval Job and just running around the ship and going into other battalions bunks 😳

Edit: After seeing the evidence below since you didn't get the answer you wanted you went to the forums? Petty.

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

2 hours ago, TotalbanRJ said:

-Support

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

2 hours ago, TotalbanRJ said:

-Support

| EX Army HC for Imperial | EX DT SNR CMDR |  EX IC VCMDR SEV|
| EX Imperial Head Admin  | 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 |

3 hours ago, Onepunchsonover said:

Send them the entire Conversation atleast
so they can see what they mean when you say disrespect

and disregarding your CMDR application is no reason to have a grude its my opinion

and it's a report on sasuke not you 

ya just wanted to be informed before i went through with the report

here is the full conversation 😉

79691ca062b768d2e50169e736b8371d.png

b194a71b019ce1e73636b21e657e5d61.png

0629a129ccc057c85f2e92c87fa40953.png

777f897a3caae44420a9f22fb3f41e4d.png

You literally DM him just to say you were not gonna talk to him but instead make a forrums report and we’re trying to tell him how to do his job?

-support

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

To Start This off I was talking to Pie about his behavior and some criticism and things I wanted to see changed as I am his Superior that meeting was mainly a ooc thing for me to talk to him. And I was the person who issued the AOS For Neon and I canceled it as we agreed that I would cancel it and he would get PT instead. 

In the Future If you have any problems with me you are free to bring it up with any of my superiors. Or Me I will be happy to answer any questions you might have. 

-Sasuke

Former ST VCMDR Ethan/Sasuke | R Shock 2LT | Ex: MC MSG SF SRV AP
677bae7a40b03ec5b65c7979c4bb4c80.gif