DrDucks Trial Moderator application - Accepted

GeneralDrDuck

What is your in-game name?: DrDuck 

What is your steam name?: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198887086391/

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:463410331

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No. But I was a captain in my school.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) July 2020 

What date did you make your forums account? July 15, 2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Gold

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? https://imgur.com/1IEGu9O

Have you donated? Yes. About 30 dollars 

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator 

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at: Yes
Timezone:  Australian Eastern Daylight Time
Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)  I think I deserve the staff position because... I am a very active member of the community and I try to be as active as I can. I want to help out with the gaming light community and the people. I will never warn or ban anyone without strong evidence and proof that they have done it. I am on the server quite a lot because my school hasn't got to a serious stage so I have plenty of time to be active on the server and help out other people. I always try to record while playing so if I catch people breaking server rules I can inform staff about it. I'll be try to be as polite to people as I can while in a sit and try to calm them down. I wont warn them until I have heard both sides of the story and heard what everyone in the sit has to say. I always try to be as mature as I can while on the server, admin sit or on forums. I always try to read and be active on the forums, TeamSpeak, discord and the Police RP server. That's why I deserve the Staff position. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?    I would first bring him/her  to the sit then give them a chance some chance to calm down, If they don't calm down and keep cursing at me and don't explain why they have done it I will get a higher up to give the ban. 

DEA High Command | DEA DCOS | FBI SAIC | FBI Deputy Head Instructor | Very Much Duck

+\-

Both questions could be worked on 

ok app

nice

good guy

active

For the last application who would gag and/or mute them if they are mass dissing. If you try to see evidence of them mass rdming, you would check the logs to confirm it.  Then, you would have to call over a admin to ban for 5+ days. 

otherwise good luck

Also no poll

Edited by Pvp_Savage6767

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

1 hour ago, Pvp_Savage6767 said:

+\-

ok app

nice

good guy

active

For the last application who would gag and/or mute them if they are mass dissing. If you try to see evidence of them mass rdming, you would check the logs to confirm it.  Then, you would have to call over a admin to bay for 5+ days. 

otherwise good luck

Also no poll

^^^

UMC Paramilitary FBI Deputy Assistant Director FBI HRT SGT Moderator 

10 hours ago, Parry said:

+ Support

- Active

- Mature

- Dedicated to server 

- Very nice and respectful

- Okay app, your missing the poll

- very helpful

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

On 3/10/2021 at 6:17 AM, Pvp_Savage6767 said:

+\-

ok app

nice

good guy

active

For the last application who would gag and/or mute them if they are mass dissing. If you try to see evidence of them mass rdming, you would check the logs to confirm it.  Then, you would have to call over a admin to ban for 5+ days. 

otherwise good luck

Also no poll

MRDM question could be better. But good luck, from what people have said you seem nice and helpful 

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

spacer.png