Should Lucy become a Trail Moderator?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Trail Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Lucy

What is your steam name?: Lucy/SilentCall_01

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:540378212

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I do have experience with staffing but it is outside of gaming-light and gmod entirely. 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) November 11, 2020

What date did you make your forums account? December 30, 2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Apprentice

How many warns do you have on the server? I have 0 warnings across all of gaming-light.

Have you donated? Yes, $12 for levels although I got my Apprentice rank and Tac insert through a friend.

What rank are you applying for? Trail Moderator 

Have you read the staff guidelines? Read and Understand staff guidelines.

Timezone: EST Time

Permission (Admin+ need this): Not Needed for Trial Moderator Applications.

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) 

I believe I am deserving of Trail Moderator for a number of reasons, one of which is that I have experience with staffing in general, but I also care about people's experiences and/or gameplay on the server. I've been playing on the server for a short time and have run into problems that have been awkward or frustrating while playing, resulting in my gameplay being ruined. I'd like to assist in resolving those problems and improving people's server gameplay to make it more fun for all. When a situation arises, I believe I am mature and capable of handling it correctly, effectively, and appropriately. Since I've been on the server for a while, you'd think I'd have applied for a role like this by now, but I didn't because I was afraid of the degree of obligation or time commitment, but now I'm readily available with a schedule that allows me to play while still keeping up with school. Being a former 501st Officer taught me a lot, and I should apply what I've learned to a staff position. From what I can tell, the group likes me and I'm nice to everyone.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? 

I'd start by trying to figure out why they were Mass RDMing, and if there were several people involved, I'd try to get both sides of the story and, if necessary, evidence to gain a clearer understanding of the situation. If they were shouting/swearing at me and totally ignoring my questions, I would maintain a professional demeanor and not respond in kind, and I would continue to investigate what happened by other means if they were to ignore my questions. Until the situation has been resolved, I will administer the appropriate punishment; if it is outside of my range, I will proceed to contact a Moderator+ who will administer the punishment to the requested player.

Current: 501st SHVY 2LT Katie ARCT15, R ST CPT Lucy 2010

(First Shore Trooper Lead)

“Don't be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.”

tumblr_inline_o6nvufxGOc1t0ijhl_500.gif