Brendan's Staff Restriction appeal

[GL]Brendan

Staff Restriction Appeal Format

Steam Name: Brendan

Ingame Name: Da Wumpa Guy

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:543652342

Date You Were Restricted: Sometime in January I forget the actual date(Rang said I could appeal it since I've waited about half my time)

Staff Restriction Length: 3 month I believe 

Staff Member that Staff Restricted you: Rang

Reason for Staff Restriction: Not Doing Staff Sits/ Didn't meet quota for 2 weeks straight

Why do you think that your Staff Restriction should be removed? (longer the better): I feel I should be unstaff restricted because I feel my time as a staff member minus the not doing staff sits part I feel I did pretty well and also I wasn't really fully trained when I transferred from Imperial, which I feel if I was to join staff again I would definitely know what to do and I would definitely do staff sits. Also I feel the staff restriction really wasn't a major staff restriction, Not doing staff sits is not that major compared to others who get staff restricted for abusing their staff powers.

Edited by [GL]Brendan
  • Like 1

+/-
- That's kinda on you if you didn't get fully trained/didn't go to a higher up to get full training
- While it isn't as bad as abusing your powers as staff, it is still very important to do sits so you get to know the community and work on your staff skills. Imperial and SCPRP are two VERY different servers with different ways of handling situations.
+ I suppose if you waited at least half your time and if Rang said it was okay, then you may get a second chance depending on if you get trained fully this time
+ I can understand that it's scary to ask for help, given you are on a new server with new SMT/JMT etc. 
+ Maybe wait a few more days before actually trying to get staff again, maybe re-read the staff handbook a few more times. 

I wish you luck on your appeal, though!

Free From GL ❤️

+Support

-Rang said it was ok

-Waited most of the time

-Very dedicated

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

+support 

-Rang said it was fine 

-Didn't do anything malicious 

Hope you get it appealed man.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

11 hours ago, [GL] loudyfam (Jack S) said:

+Support

-Rang said it was ok

-Waited most of the time

-Very dedicated

Was an Admin on imperialRP and did a great job.

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

Yes

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

On 3/9/2021 at 1:58 AM, Loaff said:

+support 

-Rang said it was fine 

Former D5 VCMDR Travar | Former Event Team Leader ||  Former Admin || Former Nu7 HSU Commissar Requiem || Former RRH 

On 3/9/2021 at 1:58 AM, Loaff said:

+support 

-Rang said it was fine 

G O L F C L U B

~D-0007 

Accepted!

To have your warn removed, go to the "Bans" Section at the top of the forums, navigate to your profile, find the warning for this appeal, and for the reason on the appeal, link this post.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."