Sawick's Trial Mod App.- Accepted

SawickM

Yes or No?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should Sawick/Don Jon be a Trial mod?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?:

Don Jon (Sawick)

What is your steam name?:

[GL] SawickM

What is your steam ID?:

STEAM_0:1:62241714

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

No but I do have a decent knowledge of how our staff operates.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

Around November/December of 2021

What date did you make your forums account?

January 17th 

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

Darth

How many warns do you have on the server?

Absolutely none.

Have you donated?

Yes $167 in total

What rank are you applying for?

Trial Mod

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it:

Read and understood

Timezone:

EST

Permission (Admin+ need this):

N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length)

I believe I deserve this honor cause I'm heavily invested in this community. I try my hardest to help others anyway I can and want to put myself in a position where I can do more. I try to be friendly, understanding and welcoming on this server. I do not tolerate racism homophobia in any way shape or form and I quickly make a report for this infractions ASAP. I stay on late at night and can be active around 3-6 hours a night. I want to help our already amazing staff team better and make gaming light safe and kind. I know all of our rules almost by heart and make a point that everyone I talk to knows and upholds them as well. I also keep a lookout for new players who need guidance and have questions regarding the server. When I'm not busy on my RP job I love giving new people tours of the ship introducing them to our communities members and set them on the path they wish to pursue. I also love to chat with anyone when their doing the "boring" part of their RP jobs whether it's guarding checkpoints sitting around in Medbay or patrolling, I do these things because I like letting people know I'm always down to talk about whatever they might need. I want to become a moderator so I can carry this attitude into the staff team and can make a positive impact on the server.    

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

First I would bring them sit and freeze them in place. I would ask that they calm down and have them explain why they did what they did also I would explain why they are in a sit and explain the rule(s) they broke. If they do not calm down I will proceed to gag/mute them (depending whether they are spamming in chat as well) and explain what rule(s) they have broken. I would then give them a formal warning and have a higher staff member give them a 5 day-ban. Before giving them the ban and warn I would also inform them that they can appeal the ban and warn at https://gaminglight.com/forums/forum/674-ban-appeals/ if they believe the punishment they received is unfair. I would then keep an eye out for their appeal on the forums and give my input if needed.  

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

+support

active

good app

Friendly person 

would be good t mod

best of luck sawick!

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

53 minutes ago, [GL] Bacon/Buck said:

+support

active

good app

Friendly person 

would be good t mod

best of luck sawick!

[ImperialRP] - Ex. ST Vice Commander Void | Ex. Lord V Void | Ex. Shock NCO Void | 1st Deputy Squad Lead Paul Vermin IF12

+Support

Active with the forums
Dedicated to the server
Would be a Great Addition to the staff team. 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

ACCEPTED!

Trainings will be held on Wednesdays at 5PM EST, you'll need to join our TeamSpeak and go into the waiting room of an Imperial Head Admin 's office (if the member is online then feel free to notify him of your presence).

world things GIF
『Retired Head of Staff on ImperialRP』