Drake's Senior Moderator Promotion Application - Denied

Drake Man

Should Drake Become Senior Moderator?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Should Drake Become A Senior Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Drake

What is your steam name?: [GL] Drake : ) 

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:562911266

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No, Gaminglight Was the First Ever Place I have Staffed On

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) About 5 Months Ago

What date did you make your forums account? October, 27, 2020.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Moderator/Platinum

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? I currently have 0 Warnings On Gaminglight. https://imgur.com/a/RIPKTXM

Have you donated? Yes, 764 Dollars In Total.

What rank are you applying for? Senior Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No, I am not.

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: CST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Senior Admin: Alex Raddish, Admin: tEDDY, Austin

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

Hello, Im Drake. I believe that I would be a great fit for Senior Moderator as I believe I have had experience in Staffing here at Gaminglight for a while now. I believe that as a Senior Moderator You are to be held at a somewhat of a Higher Standard For maturity on duty as you are seen as a More Trusted Member of the Staff Team which means that you should not be goofing off while On duty at all. I also believe that Senior Moderators should help out Moderator's and Trial Moderator's if they need help during sit's or just situations where they don't know what to do In general. I also believe that I am a very active member on Gaminglight as I am on whenever I possibly can be. I also as a Senior Moderator Would Hold myself to a Very Very High Standard as I should Represent Gaminglight in a Very Positive Manner for all new players and returning players to see so that we can be known as a Very Humble, and Welcoming Community to all new members who would like to join our Community Here at Gaminglight. (Words 194, Characters 1010) 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?:

I would First proceed to bring the person up to the top of a building and then asking the Person to calm down as they are cursing at me. I would ask them Calmly and Nicely 3 Times then proceed to Gag and mute them as I wouldn't want them to Cuss at me in Chat Or Voice Chat. I would then Proceed to Check the Logs for Proof of the Mass RDM. If I find the Proof of Mass RDM. I would then Proceed to Warn the Player For Mass RDM then proceed to contact a Higher Up for the Ban of 5+ Days for the Player.

Thank You For Taking the Time to Read My Senior Moderator Application.

𝒟𝓇𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝟣𝟨𝟢𝟢+ 𝒟𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 

[𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒 𝑅𝒫 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝐻𝑅𝒯 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 | 𝐹𝐵𝐼 𝒞𝒪𝒮 | 𝐸𝑀𝒮 𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓊𝓉𝓎 | 𝒟𝒮 𝑀𝒮𝒢𝒯 | 𝒟𝒾𝓈𝓅𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝐻𝒪𝒮 | 𝒰𝑀𝒞 𝐿𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓁 𝟢 | 𝒯𝑀𝒵 𝐻𝒞𝑀𝒟 | 𝒲𝒴𝒞 𝐻𝒞𝑀𝒟 ]

[𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝑅𝒫 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓊𝓉𝓎 𝒮𝓆𝓊𝒶𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝒱𝑒𝓈𝓅𝑒𝓇 𝒟𝑜𝓁𝓀 (𝐼𝒩𝐹𝐸𝑅𝒩𝒪 𝒮𝒬𝒰𝒜𝒟 ]

[𝒮𝓉𝒶𝒻𝒻 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒𝑅𝒫 𝑀𝑜𝒹𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 | 𝐹𝑜𝓇𝓊𝓂𝓈 𝒟𝒾𝓅𝓁𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓉 | 𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 ]

+Support
Pretty Active
Doesn't have any warns
He Knows and Understands the Rules
Had only 
good experiences with him

Edited by Mag1c

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

14 hours ago, Alex Raddish said:

+Support

Active

Friendly

Respectful

0 Warnings

The text is hard to read

Good staff member 

handles sits well

good luck!

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

On 3/8/2021 at 7:31 PM, Alex Raddish said:

+Support

Active

Friendly

Respectful

0 Warnings

The text is hard to read

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

• Head of Staff
On 3/8/2021 at 7:38 PM, Tyler228 said:

+Support

-Active

-Positive attitude 

-Mature

Good guy

+Support

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

Come speak to me in Teamspeak @Drake Man

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

spacer.png