Happy's SO APP

Warro

What is your ingame name? Happy

What is your SteamID:   STEAM_0:0:125776194

What is your rank on the Naval Roster? :   Midshipman

What specialty are you applying for?:      Security Officer 

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Joe

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?  I Will make sure there at there post and not messing around while on duty. I will guide them with help when ever they ask even if they don't ask and there having a hard time I will help them. I can also make more people active within these branches Sometimes there's 3-5 on and I think they can do way better and with being an SO I will help get them to be active Now for DT I will make sure they know there post and when to protect higher ups normally I see PVTs run around when Higher ups are on. I know an SO helps shock more but I always wanted to become an DT and even if he is lower than me I will respect them no matter what.

Also I will make sure that I have tryouts 2-4 times a day to make sure who ever wants to join can. I can limit the minges/rulebreakers with the Shock and DT, I will make sure that the shock L train know what there doing at all times. I will make sure that the shock are doing there job and obeying there higher ups and following Rules/Orders. I will make sure that the right people are promoted and I will be paying attention to the people that are hard working and active

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I know I haven't been in Naval for that long but I know what I'm doing, And I know that SO can be hard but I'm ready for the risk I will do everything I can to do good for this server and with SO I know I can help. I am very strict when the time comes. You can trust me because I been playing over Six months and I know what I'm doing at all times. Also as an SO I will listen to Higher ups no matter what if I did something wrong I will own up to it.

I am a very active player and will be on everyday to make sure that the shock/DT are doing there job within there branch. I know plenty of people on the server and are friends with them some are new and I want to show them that Shock and DT are one of the best branches out there I know that because its a  lot of hard work. I should be trusted because I dedicated a lot of time to this server and will keep doing that no matter what.

Why do you want this rank?:  I want this rank to make sure that shock is the best it can and stays that way. I was Shock on a lot of servers like Icefuse and Zephyr and there was never a thought of me saying this Branch sucks, I loved that branch and will always because its one of the best. I want this rank to help Shock and DT become Active in there branches and to help them out and show them what to do in situations and I noticed that DT are not getting a lot of members in there branch and I want to help them out by doing tryouts more. Also the rank does not mean anything i just want to help out the Shock/DT 

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: To help out Shock/Dt and show them what to do in situations, to get them active as much as they can everyday as much as they are inactive sometimes I will never abuse my power even a little bit because I know that abusing is never right.

Denied
Security Officer is now full

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png