I got banned 1 yr ago- Denied

Muckmhar

Steam Name: xwx | Lemarcus

Ingame Name: xwx | Lemarcus

SteamID:76561198997424648

Ban Length: Permanant 

Admin that Banned you: CMDR Freeze

Reason for Ban: Ddos threat/racism/playerdiss/nitrp

Dispute: I was banned over a year ago for ddos threats. I was new to pc and didnt understand the weight of what I was saying. I never actually intended ddos the server and it was supposed to be a joke. Me and the police officers who were arresting me were joking around in the car so i didnt think they were going to take it seriously. I  am very sad that I can not be a part this amazing community anymore just because of a joke I made to a police officer. I seriously regret my actions and wish that I was smarter about what I chose to say. My other charges were also a result of joking around with my friends in game and the police, I asked if they were arresting me just because I was black, as an obvious joke. Also Player diss for cussing my friend BoltyKit out in game. I dont know what the last thing means and just really wanna play gmod with my best friends BoltyKit and Butttttttt. I hope you accept me back into your awesome community with open arms, I am a truly changed man. -

Much love, Lemarcus. 

- Support

- DDOS Threats are a Very Serious Thing that Shouldn't be Taken Lightly

Also Racism is a very serious thing that shouldn't be joked about.

Why Would You even Joke about things like that? It's not something that's taken lightly. I understand you might have thought that they were your friends and you were joking about it but still. Those things should not be joked around about. Some Advice for next time. Don't assume People are your friends and say stuff like that. Because they might take it seriously and get offended by it.

𝒟𝓇𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝟣𝟨𝟢𝟢+ 𝒟𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 

[𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒 𝑅𝒫 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝐻𝑅𝒯 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 | 𝐹𝐵𝐼 𝒞𝒪𝒮 | 𝐸𝑀𝒮 𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓊𝓉𝓎 | 𝒟𝒮 𝑀𝒮𝒢𝒯 | 𝒟𝒾𝓈𝓅𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝐻𝒪𝒮 | 𝒰𝑀𝒞 𝐿𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓁 𝟢 | 𝒯𝑀𝒵 𝐻𝒞𝑀𝒟 | 𝒲𝒴𝒞 𝐻𝒞𝑀𝒟 ]

[𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝑅𝒫 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓊𝓉𝓎 𝒮𝓆𝓊𝒶𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝒱𝑒𝓈𝓅𝑒𝓇 𝒟𝑜𝓁𝓀 (𝐼𝒩𝐹𝐸𝑅𝒩𝒪 𝒮𝒬𝒰𝒜𝒟 ]

[𝒮𝓉𝒶𝒻𝒻 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒𝑅𝒫 𝑀𝑜𝒹𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 | 𝐹𝑜𝓇𝓊𝓂𝓈 𝒟𝒾𝓅𝓁𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓉 | 𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 ]

49 minutes ago, Drake Man said:

- Support

Why Would You even Joke about things like that? It's not something that's taken lightly. I understand you might have thought that they were your friends and you were joking about it but still. Those things should not be joked around about. Some Advice for next time. Don't assume People are your friends and say stuff like that. Because they might take it seriously and get offended by it.

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

2 hours ago, Drake Man said:

- Support

What drake said sums it up really

Signature.png

9 hours ago, Drake Man said:

- Support

UMC Paramilitary FBI Deputy Assistant Director FBI HRT SGT Moderator 

10 hours ago, Drake Man said:

- Support

Not acceptable behaviour to have on the community 

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

14 hours ago, Drake Man said:

- Support

Sorry dude I don't no you but we take those types of situations very seriously. Especially ddos threats even if you don't no what it is. By the way nitrp is no intent to role play.

+ Support

I know him IRL and he wouldn't Ddos the server.  He is actually braindead when he comes to computers and at the time he had NOT learned the extremity of the term. It has been 12 months for him to learn from his mistake, and I believe you should give him another chance.  I have been playing on this server on and off since 2017 and from that experience I truly believe that he would make a great asset to this servers community.

PS- If he is unbanned I will be sure to make him read the MOTD

Edited by BoltyKit

2 hours ago, BoltyKit said:

+ Support

I know him IRL and he wouldn't Ddos the server.  He is actually braindead when he comes to computers and at the time he had NOT learned the extremity of the term. It has been 12 months for him to learn from his mistake, and I believe you should give him another chance.  I have been playing on this server on and off since 2017 and from that experience I truly believe that he would make a great asset to this servers community.

PS- If he is unbanned I will be sure to make him read the MOTD

-Support

whether he was capable of it or not he still threatened to DDOS the server which isn't acceptable at all.  

1 minute ago, yh said:

-Support

whether he was capable of it or not he still threatened to DDOS the server which isn't acceptable at all.  

He didnt know what Ddosing was he just knew it was some "Scary Hacker Term" (And yes i agree that it is unacceptable, but he didn't know what it was and it was over a year ago.

Edited by BoltyKit

On 3/7/2021 at 8:24 PM, Drake Man said:

- Support

On 3/7/2021 at 11:24 PM, Drake Man said:

- Support

Drake really said it man, Racism and DDOS Threats are very serious thing.

minisigforums.webp

On 3/8/2021 at 6:51 PM, BoltyKit said:

e didnt know what Ddosing was he just knew it was some "Scary Hacker Term" (And yes i agree that it is unacceptable, but he didn't know what it was and it was over a year ago.

-support sounds like he had a general understanding of what it meant 

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5