Spaghetti's Trial Mod Appliction- Accepted

Spaghetti

Am I suited for the rank of Trail Moderator?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Am I suited for the rank of Trail Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?:  Spaghetti

What is your steam name?: Spags 

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:537975221

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I dont currently have any staffing experience.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 3 Months ago

What date did you make your forums account? January 9th 2021 

Current rank on server? I am the donator rank Lord.

How many warns do you have on the server? I currently have 0 warns across all gaminglight servers.

Have you donated? Yes, I have donated. $50.00 USD

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator 

Have you read the staff guidelines? Yes I have Read through the guidelines

Timezone: CST (Central Standard Time)

Permission: Not Needed for Trial Moderator Applications.

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? I believe that I deserve the rank of Trail Moderator for many reasons, such as to better the gaminglight community. Some other reasons are that I enjoy playing on the server and want to improve the gameplay not just for myself, but for the players. If were to apply at an earlier date I would have surely been denied, But instead, I took the time to wait and strengthen my leadership skills as a Vice Commander. With all that I have picked up and learned as my role-play rank, I understand that without enforcing the rule things can go out of your control. Even though I am a young age, I am very well likable within the community and I never chose one side until I gathered all the information needed to make an efficient and proper decision 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would first start by analyzing the situation. Then would next, I would pull them away and try to get them to calm down and talk clearly towards me. Then I would state that what he is doing is wrong and that it doesn't help that he is using inappropriate language. Whilst I state what he is doing wrong I would look for signs of him not knowing the rules. Once this person is calmed down I would try to see why he was acting so irrational. After this, I would attempt to gather evidence for his punishment. After I gather all of the evidence I would talk to him about what he did wrong and tell him the punishment for his crime. I would then give them a formal warning for MRDM then Request a higher ranked staff member to assist with the ban. If the person were LTAP or KTAP I would also give this information to the Higher Ranking Staff member for any extended punishment. 

〖ImperialRP〗Ex: 69th Medical Corps Commander (4/12/21 - 6/10/21)Senior ModeratorGM0 || Current: N/A || Ph.D. in Minging | ❤️ Medical

"Mmmmm Monkey" ~ Sun Tzu

Medical_emblem.png.2130abd51a4e7aab05326b0a9a4b8327.png

11 hours ago, Adam. said:

+Support

- Nice & friendly guy.

- Good application.

- Active & dedicated too the server.

Good luck!

Really helpful and chill 

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

+Support
-Good person
-Hard working
-Active
-Good Application
Good luck Spaghetti

Royal Guard // Former Vice Sovereign Protector Kir Kanos // Ryan 
                                                image.png.3d7e952b58f241caafffa7247420529c.png                                                  

On 3/8/2021 at 2:04 PM, HolyRyan said:

+Support
-Good person
-Hard working
-Active
-Good Application
Good luck Spaghetti

Thanks for helping me with my officer certification, now we're even >:D

MO Lieutenant Chaos

"Only the purest chaos for the purest people!"

+Support
Decent Application with correct answers
Staff Material
Trusted with VCMDR in Medical
Dedicated  

Would be a great addition to the staff team. 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

ACCEPTED!

Trainings will be held on Wednesdays at 5PM EST, you'll need to join our TeamSpeak and go into the waiting room of an Imperial Head Admin 's office (if the member is online then feel free to notify him of your presence).

world things GIF
『Retired Head of Staff on ImperialRP』