Imperial Staff App- Denied

Ogre Sosa

What is your in-game name?:Ogre

What is your steam name?:Ogre_Sosa

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:0:418450695

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)yea i was staff on icefuse yet i didnt like the community much as much of the people there were toxic and stuff

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)4-5 weeks ago

What date did you make your forums account?2-3 weeks ago

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?Apprentice

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?I have 0 warns https://gyazo.com/83b55da205724476f4000dcd67224424  

Have you donated?Yes and i purchased manjini a friend a rank .

What rank are you applying for?Trial Moderator.

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?No i am not a staff on any other communitys.

Have you read the staff guidelines Yes i have read the staff guidelines.

? You will be tested on it: Ok

Timezone: Central 

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)I think I should be accepted, because I can dedicate a lot of my time to Gaminglight due to COVID. I'm also far from toxic and I feel as if I could help make the community more enjoyable for everyone. I also have a good amount of hours on gmod 969 I think, and am very knowledgeable about the game and all the commands that are necessary to moderate a server. Additionally, I'm hoping if I do make it onto the Gaminglight Staff Team it will motivate me to play even more than I already am and give me more things to do on the server. I’m mainly looking forward to what it's like to be a staff member on a StarWarsRP server as this is the first StarWarsRP server I've ever joined.  The reason I want to join the Gaminglight Staff Team is cause I've been playing for about a week and half, and I really enjoyed the server, yet didn’t have much time to play it. Now I have more time because I don't have to moderate and run my server. I thought I could staff on someone else's server and I picked Gaminglight ImperialRP because I love the community and even though this is my first time playing StarWarsRP I already love it. I would like to help with tickets because I notice sometimes people are waiting quite a long time for them. I really enjoy the community a lot and would like to help as much as possible.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would gag them and then punish them accordingly to the ban guidelines.

• Like 1

-support 

Not much forum activity usually I judge like how SCP is 30+ posts 

MRDM question is wrong on so many levels 

• Like 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

im always on i mainly play as rg and apprentice some time lvl jobs as well 

yea ik i tried to get the 25+ on the forums thanks for your input on what i can make better

6 hours ago, Some minge said:

-support 

Not much forum activity usually I judge like how SCP is 30+ posts 

MRDM question is wrong on so many levels 

• Like 1