Ban appeal Banner- Accepted

Ryan th0z

Steam Name: kokoloco

Ingame Name: Banner

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:521864986

Ban Length: Perma

Admin that Banned you: Snar

Reason for Ban: Racism

Dispute: So basicly i got banned for saying the nword i did that because i mainly play serious roleplay server and racism is allowed (in character) i never wanted to offence anyone by saying it and i am very sorry i know i couldve made people feel bad inside them and i regret saying it. Personnaly i really want to play again in this server i waited a long time and now i think i am ready to make a ban appeal. myself i am arabic and i am against the racism because i know how it feels i hope you understand and again i regret the horrible things i said. Thanks for reading my app and i hope you let me a second chance.

With Best Regards

Current MTF E11 2LT Banner , Former CI Delta-Command  

2 minutes ago, MIKE MIKE said:

ur being racist and u wanna be unbanned idk man 

Bruh i just said i MAINLY play serious roleplays and racism is allowed. how much time do you want me to wait bruh in real life im not racist at all. im arabic and i know what racism is bruh

Edited by Ryan th0z

With Best Regards

-support stop arguing in the replies pls  

Edited by [GL] Dark

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

-Support

I get that you come from serious roleplay, however when you join the server the MOTD (rules) pop up, and in order for you to play or do anything, you have to hit close. Stated at the bottom of the MOTD in bright red text is: 

"By clicking close, you agree to these rules!"

Stated in those rules is that racism is strictly prohibited. 

Signature.png

3 minutes ago, Masterson said:

however when you join the server the MOTD (rules) pop up, and in order for you to play or do anything, you have to hit close. Stated a

3 minutes ago, Masterson said:

-Support

I get that you come from serious roleplay, however when you join the server the MOTD (rules) pop up, and in order for you to play or do anything, you have to hit close. Stated at the bottom of the MOTD in bright red text is: 

Ok i understand

With Best Regards

4 hours ago, Masterson said:

-Support

Says it all

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

6 hours ago, Masterson said:

-Support

this sums it up

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

7 hours ago, Masterson said:

-Support

Facts ^

That bald Aussie Guy

8 hours ago, Masterson said:

-Support

Very good point from Masterson that most forget about. The moment you join the server and you click close, you've agreed that you've read and understood the rules and are held to the consequences of your actions. -Support