Safe Class SCP Rule Change - Denied

Dagger

What are you suggesting? Safe class SCPs may "Wander" onto surface if Entrance Doors have been left open for whatever reason. 

How would this change better the server? I think it would make things a bit more interesting for CI as they might have a chance at finding an SCP on surface. This would also allow MTF to go on hunts for escaped safe class SCPs and attempt to bring them back, giving them another little job to do if they want. I think it would make a bit more sense as well for the SCP to try and leave if all the doors are open, if you were in a prison and all the doors were open, what's stopping you from just walking out? (I personally feel it takes the "Contain" out of Secure Contain Protect if Safe Class SCPs can't even leave without CIs help). 

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. I don't see any disadvantages other than 912 maybe being purposefully released by the foundation to try and capture CI at their base and bring them back to the foundation. 

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Safe Class SCPs, MTF and CI.

Former CI CPT Ender CE3650 / C5 Cataphract V / D1 Freeman I

spacer.png

-Support
If this was a rule, All safe class SCP's would just follow Nu7/E11/D Class just waiting for them to open up all the doors they need to escape.

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png

1 hour ago, kingdoms_3 said:

-Support
If this was a rule, All safe class SCP's would just follow Nu7/E11/D Class just waiting for them to open up all the doors they need to escape.

^^ Totaly right and it would break the point of raiding as CI to do a test on a safe class because they could just hang around CI base.

Pen Pen enjoyer, Noot Noot~

Neon Genesis Evangelion Penguin GIF by Funimation

5 hours ago, kingdoms_3 said:

-Support

- Support

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

11 hours ago, kingdoms_3 said:

-Support

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

15 hours ago, kingdoms_3 said:

-Support

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

-support
Was a rule. but got removed due to the fact that literally every safe class SCP would just walk out basically nullifying the need for CI to raid  for them. It also made Research trying to test on them a pain due to the fact they're all the way at CI base.

Edited by That Fireman Guy

A bigger nerd than ever

-Support

this honestly just looks like an excuse for safe class SCPs to minge on surface

there is literally no purpose to this

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

On 3/6/2021 at 6:35 PM, kingdoms_3 said:

-Support

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero