Raze Staff Report- Denied

John Newsom

Your In-Game Name: John Newsom 

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:493870318

Staff member's In-Game Name: Raze

What did they do? He delated our car for no reason. He abused his power. We told him that Matthew who was manger at the time said that soul could use the car.

Evidence (REQUIRED): https://streamable.com/obj6d8

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? Strike/ Demotion whatever SMT deems necessary.  

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

+Support

Didn't look into verifying anything, just went right to deleting your car without confirmation that you couldn't use it. The fact another Senior Admin had to drag Raze up to the roof is unacceptable, he didn't bother to ask in admin chat or have a respectful conversation about it. He seemed hostile and agitated from the beginning and should have looked into the issue before immediately taking unnecessary action.

(To reiterate I'm not +Supporting for any clear evidence of abuse, but rather that Raze could have handled this a lot better, his attitude, mannerisms, patience and decision-making in this situation could have been much better)

Edited by Alex Raddish
Clearing confusion

45 minutes ago, Alex Raddish said:

+Support

Didn't look into verifying anything, just went right to deleting your car without confirmation that you couldn't use it. The fact another Senior Admin had to drag Raze up to the roof is unacceptable, he didn't bother to ask in admin chat or have a respectful conversation about it. He seemed hostile and agitated from the beginning and should have looked into the issue before immediately taking unnecessary action.

I agree with Alex, we had told him multiple times that we had a Mangers permission to have it and he still decided to delete our car.

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

2 hours ago, Alex Raddish said:

+Support

Honestly I like raze and if and I don’t really mind obviously it was against the staff handbook but I guess he tried to to do it for a good reason. He wasn’t aware at the time I had perms to use the clan car on my cc so he deleted it making sure I wouldn’t get in trouble. So I’m just going to put a -/+ support 

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

-Support

Who gave permission for soul to use the car

because he does not have it added to the custom class so if I were an admin I would delete it too, I added the car to the server and to my knowledge no one else has it in their cc so who gave him permission because if so can I have permission to use any car I want I didn’t pay for aswell?

oh it was Matthew okay well an admin not knowing a smt gave him permission to drive the car is understandable because he didn’t pay for it but what’s the point of paying for something if smt allows people who didn’t pay for it to use it?

Edited by ZerØ

3 hours ago, Alex Raddish said:

+Support

Yeah, Really didn't verify anything and just deleted car.

minisigforums.webp

+Support

UMC Paramilitary FBI Deputy Assistant Director FBI HRT SGT Moderator 

+Support

Agreed, He really didnt attempt to hear soul or anyone else out about how they had permission and he just deleted it. + Support from me

𝒟𝓇𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝟣𝟨𝟢𝟢+ 𝒟𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 

[𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒 𝑅𝒫 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝐻𝑅𝒯 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 | 𝐹𝐵𝐼 𝒞𝒪𝒮 | 𝐸𝑀𝒮 𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓊𝓉𝓎 | 𝒟𝒮 𝑀𝒮𝒢𝒯 | 𝒟𝒾𝓈𝓅𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝐻𝒪𝒮 | 𝒰𝑀𝒞 𝐿𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓁 𝟢 | 𝒯𝑀𝒵 𝐻𝒞𝑀𝒟 | 𝒲𝒴𝒞 𝐻𝒞𝑀𝒟 ]

[𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝑅𝒫 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓊𝓉𝓎 𝒮𝓆𝓊𝒶𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝒱𝑒𝓈𝓅𝑒𝓇 𝒟𝑜𝓁𝓀 (𝐼𝒩𝐹𝐸𝑅𝒩𝒪 𝒮𝒬𝒰𝒜𝒟 ]

[𝒮𝓉𝒶𝒻𝒻 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒𝑅𝒫 𝑀𝑜𝒹𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 | 𝐹𝑜𝓇𝓊𝓂𝓈 𝒟𝒾𝓅𝓁𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓉 | 𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 ]

I wouldn’t say he deleted the car for no reason. He obviously did not know that they were allowed to use that car. Wouldn’t really say this is abuse, raze did what any staff member would do, enforce the rules!

-support 

Edited by Max Holland
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

-support

3 hours ago, John Newsom said:

He delated our car for no reason.

The car was not on the CC and you did not pay for it, so you can't spawn it, that is a good reason

matthew was not manager at the time (or maybe he was if this is old) so he cant give you permission to use it, even if he was, how was raze supposed to know that

still could of been handled differently

Edited by Abu

-Support

• Word of mouth isn't valid proof, give evidence of Matthew allowing it or else what Raze did was valid 

"Custom Class' may NOT spawn in CC cars that the CC does not own or bought. If doing so could result in the following: Losing permission to have CC cars or Custom Class removal. "

• Thanks 1

5q3NfnC.png

+Support

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

- Support

When was this clip made? If it was after Matthew's resignation, I don't see how Matthew could authorize this permission. 

Even if it was before, I think that if it was a regular player staff would delete the car, then figure out what/how permission was given. He didn't even have time to do that, as after deleting the car Magic just brought him up to the roof. Although it could've been handled differently, I don't think this is a violation of the staff handbook. If anything, it shows that Raze does not let fellow staff members affect how he staffs.

ADDITIONALLY if this video is old, I don't see why it is being posted now. Seems like a revenge report almost.... Reports that were made late have been denied in the past, and I hope that standard is held in this post.

Edited by -=GHS=-baconwindu (MCBros)

SYP Overlord DEA DCOS 

Unity through strength, clarity through balance.

Retired ST VCMDR

-Support

2 hours ago, Max Holland said:

I wouldn’t say he deleted the car for no reason. He obviously did not know that they were allowed to use that car. Wouldn’t really say this is abuse, raze did what any staff member would do, enforce the rules!

I agree with Max Holland here, as a man in Raze's position anyone would have done the same, solve the issue then ask questions later. CC Car's are also inaccessible to anyone who did not purchase said vehicle. Secondly, I see evidence of Raze deleting the vehicle but I don't see any evidence of Matthew approving the use of this vehicle. 

Edited by [GL] Spoon

USMS HC | PD Major  | SYP Owner

CC's | UMC RENEGADE/OG/VONTON/DOCTOR/Numb Gang/ Adams Crime Syndicate

From my end it was the first day that the car was added to the server and when I went up to the car I made sure that the owner of the car was not on a SYP CC. Then I asked why they are driving it and before I deleted it and no one responded. When I deleted it they then told me that they had perms from Matthew ( Matthew was still manager at this point). I then told them that they could get the car back out if they had Matthew perms. 

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

50 minutes ago, SupremeChow said:

-Support

• Word of mouth isn't valid proof, give evidence of Matthew allowing it or else what Raze did was valid 

"Custom Class' may NOT spawn in CC cars that the CC does not own or bought. If doing so could result in the following: Losing permission to have CC cars or Custom Class removal. "

And plus I feel like any staff member would do that

https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/71595-let-us-use-custom-cars-on-any-job-denied/

Also the post about driving CC cars while off the certain CC was just denied by current manager Eternity

Edited by Parry

Its Parry

29 minutes ago, Max Holland said:

-support 

-Support no abuse shown. He was doing his job.

DEA Low Command FBI SSA HRT OSC | Falcone Family Owner

Police RP Staff Event Team

-Support

Manager's perms are Manager's perms but I can understand Raze not hearing the response after asking "who let you use this" (you can hear Soul reply "-atthe-" which I probably wouldn't have registered as "Matthew") especially as it's a serious issue if people actually do misuse the CC dealer.

Kinda some not-ideal stuff happening but I don't think it comes anywhere close to the standard of abuse, and this report is essentially "Raze abused his powers by not understanding the middle syllable of the word Matthew from inside a loud car accelerating away". If people are going to get in trouble for not understanding a cut-off chunk of a word over an accelerating car, then I and probably a large chunk of the community are going to get permabanned.

Deputy Commissioner of Police

Former SCO19 Chief Constable | Reserve HRT Commander | Reserve FBI Assistant Director

+/- support
I don't really think deleting a car is a big deal tbh it's not like you were in the middle of RP or anything

40 minutes ago, SupremeChow said:

-Support

^I wouldn't wanna see someone drive a car I donated (unless it was SMT)

Retired FBI Director|$2,000Donator gang|UMC LVL 4

48 minutes ago, RAZE.. said:

From my end it was the first day that the car was added to the server and when I went up to the car I made sure that the owner of the car was not on a SYP CC. Then I asked why they are driving it and before I deleted it and no one responded. When I deleted it they then told me that they had perms from Matthew ( Matthew was still manager at this point). I then told them that they could get the car back out if they had Matthew perms. 

- Support

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

-support 

I agree with max on this one

• Head of Staff

-support 

Seems like a misunderstanding, not abuse.

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

3 hours ago, Max Holland said:

-support 

Signature.png