Research Log <Wolverine>

[NFC]Jazz

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Research Format:

Name and Research Rank: Mute | Scientist  (Koopa and Blarg assisted)

Subject(s): 501st PVT MaxStar gOd

Targeted Results: Be like "wolverine" (The guy said make me into wolverine, and we did)

Actual Results: After doing what he asked, I gave him extra testosterone, and a metal called Adamantium. The Adamantium made his skeleton into a metal skeleton and the cybernetic was made out of the same metal which made his claws.

Procedures performed: surgery, M.A.B, and cybernetics for the claws  

How could the procedure be improved: It worked, no improvement 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Man, I am incredibaly impressed with all of the work that the Imeprial Researchers have been puting out.

〖ImperialRP〗Ex: 69th Medical Corps Commander (4/12/21 - 6/10/21)Senior ModeratorGM0 || Current: N/A || Ph.D. in Minging | ❤️ Medical

"Mmmmm Monkey" ~ Sun Tzu

Medical_emblem.png.2130abd51a4e7aab05326b0a9a4b8327.png