Ban Appeal- Accepted

Derek Vinyard

Steam Name: Sonny Crockett

Ingame Name: Im not sure its been so long

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:73003158

Ban Length: Perma

Admin that Banned you: Snar

Reason for Ban: Not listed but probably disrespect

Dispute: Hey everyone, i recently came back to playing gmod and i remembered that im banned from this server and i wanted to try to appeal my ban. My ban was by Snar and most likely it was for disrespect because me and him got into a dispute and i was very hot headed at the time and im sure i said something beyond stupid that i shouldnt have said, and i dont blame him for punishing me but not a perma ban. I was a frequent gaminglight player back in 2017-2018. I was a Sergeant in the Police department and then i was promoted into the S.W.A.T Division and then i was promoted from PVT in S.W.A.T all the way up to Commander due to a giant S.W.A.T related internal issue and i cleaned the department up and i was commander for 4 months. I also was/ still am a donator to this server. I feel like my ban, doenst deserve perm status. I wasnt perfect with my time on Gaminglight but im a different person and much less hot headed and i miss the server i spent alot of my time on.  I hope you can all see beyond whatever stupid thing i may have said and let me back on this beautiful community. Im sure its very different and noone will remember me, i was here back in the Mr.Valkryie days...... but i hope you will all help me out and give me a chance.

Thank you for your time everyone, i hope to see y'all very soon.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, th3 said:

I think it was because of the Mass Racism in your log history which got you banned.

Mass Racism? I cant imagine myself saying anything like that...... was this around my ban? Maybe i was being a cringey edge lord... im not a racist p.o.s. and if that is the case i swear itll never happen again.

On 3/6/2021 at 12:39 AM, Derek Vinyard said:

Mass Racism? I cant imagine myself saying anything like that...... was this around my ban? Maybe i was being a cringey edge lord... im not a racist p.o.s. and if that is the case i swear itll never happen again.

Dis u?

72A0CEA8-4A56-4557-8BC4-0FF7B95FAD40.jpeg

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

-support
you were banned for a reason

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

+/- leaning towards a -support 

these bans were over two years ago and you seem dedicated to come back. I can respect that. While you were probably a dick two years ago, two years is a lot of time and I believe you could have changed. Although, you were kinda racist so maybe not

Edit: didnt see all the racist shit, yeah somewhat of a -support from me. 

Edited by jackyman21
  • Like 1

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

10 hours ago, [GL] Bacon/Buck said:

Dis u?

72A0CEA8-4A56-4557-8BC4-0FF7B95FAD40.jpeg

That is me.... I only see one thing about racism. I’m not a racist person but maybe I said some edgy shit that was stupid and that’s on me. I just hope to be given another chance, if you see me in game you know I ain’t like that 

22 minutes ago, Alex Raddish said:

-Support

"Mass RDM, RDM in a Sit, Mass Racism"

Then you were perm banned by Snar.

If it was the perm ban alone, maybe you deserve a second chance, but the Mass Racism makes this a -Support from me.

I get your response and I respect your opinion . I may have said stupid edgy shit but I’m actually not a racist.... and it’ll never happen again if that is what took place. I really hope you would be interested in changing your view on me, I’m a good player and person I’m not a raciat

1 hour ago, jackyman21 said:

+/- leaning towards a +support for a second chance

these bans were over two years ago and you seem dedicated to come back. I can respect that. While you were probably a dick two years ago, two years is a lot of time and I believe you could have changed. Although, you should be in a 1 strike policy.

I completely agree with you, I’m fine with that policy. I’m a good person, and I know my mistakes and if I do come back I will make sure I follow all rules 

8 hours ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

-/+support idk we all fuck up but sometimes to much and idk if you really deserve another chance or not. 

I understand that, I obviously feel like I do deserve one because I was an edgy teen then and I’d imagine I said stupid shit. We all grow up and learn, I promise not to break rules I just miss the server